What's your worst experience

Harryjax

Similar to Fodder after a bike accident, double compound fracture. shattered Talus and my foot was 130 degrees out of position, bizarrely none of that hurt, accept for when they put it back in........

Yeah that was the worst bit of the "accident" for me too. Did you have a strange feeling of wanting to see all the gory details and watch what they did?

Edit: I can't watch anything like that on tv. I have to look away

Didnt have much choice buddy, i was on my own at the side of the road wondering why i wasnt able to stand up, lol :) So had to take a look ;)

Remember my brother threw a tennis ball at me so chased him into the kitchen and went straight through the big glass door nearly killed me and had 8 stiches down the side of my head and more in my arm, that was close

Ps very painful in that area

Edited by Jmanji

Being tested for an STD - Having something go down somewhere where it should never go down all to find out I was clean. Was a tearful experience!

Certainly smarts a bit doesnt it.........

Valuable lesson learned at 16, always wear a condom :)

It's okay, untill your ex cheats :)

Chemo :cry:

Sorry to read that Dave, ...must have been awful.

Thanks, was quite a few years back now, I still have some health issues due to it but I am still here :yahoo:

and everyone knows it - livin life to the full :teeth:

No idea what I'd chose tbh. :shrug:

Crashed several cars including an 80mph+ roll over down a hill, ...dislocated my shoulder three times, each time putting it back myself (No, not like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon), ...met my Mrs (only joking that's a good thing :D ), ...the dentist shoved a tooth through the top of my mouth whilst trying to remove it leading to an outpatients operation (knocked out) & 8-10 stiches in my mouth, ..oh yeah and a twisted testicle again leading to an operation (knocked out) which left me walking like John Wayne afterwards for a week or more, plus I had an extended 2 day stay in hospital after they gave me too much anesthesia leading to massive vomiting spells as well as some other fun symptoms.

There's more but this is starting to depress me now & make me feel unlucky or something. :surrender::lol:

i'm walking funny just thinking about the twisted testical :stretcher:

Being tested for an STD - Having something go down somewhere where it should never go down all to find out I was clean. Was a tearful experience!

Certainly smarts a bit doesnt it.........

Valuable lesson learned at 16, always wear a condom :)

It's okay, untill your ex cheats :)

yea been there makes me sweat just thinking about it and it was 25 years ago :)
  • Like 1

No idea what I'd chose tbh. :shrug:

Crashed several cars including an 80mph+ roll over down a hill, ...dislocated my shoulder three times, each time putting it back myself (No, not like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon), ...met my Mrs (only joking that's a good thing :D ), ...the dentist shoved a tooth through the top of my mouth whilst trying to remove it leading to an outpatients operation (knocked out) & 8-10 stiches in my mouth, ..oh yeah and a twisted testicle again leading to an operation (knocked out) which left me walking like John Wayne afterwards for a week or more, plus I had an extended 2 day stay in hospital after they gave me too much anesthesia leading to massive vomiting spells as well as some other fun symptoms.

There's more but this is starting to depress me now & make me feel unlucky or something. :surrender::lol:

i'm walking funny just thinking about the twisted testical :stretcher:

Yeah that was not fun. :scare::dry:

Although how it happened in the first place was. :teeth::lol:

• Like 1

coughing up a lot of blood recently and being told i might have lung cancer was enough to make me need a change of pants it's not luckily but bloody scary

though this was the most painful

wrist_zpsde5e1384.jpg

had a year of pain before the operation and a couple of years after being in constant pain gets to you after a while

this is my right hand they gave me another option other than what they call a four corner fusion that was ignore it and in a couple of years they would have to take my hand off

Nasty. Think you chose the right option then. ;)

So can you punch through solid walls now right? Any options for installing motorized servos? :lol::D

this is my right hand they gave me another option other than what they call a four corner fusion that was ignore it and in a couple of years they would have to take my hand off

Nasty. Think you chose the right option then. ;)

So can you punch through solid walls now right? Any options for installing motorized servos? :lol::D

no but i do use it to check the rotation sensors on some of the equipment at work :)
  • Like 1