LED's

Joeycuz

Thinking about changing the led's in he interior and number plate. Does anyone on here sell them as a pack? I'm at work and can't think how many I will need to change the lot. Loads if direct ones on ebay and not sure what I will need.

Can anyone help? :)

Thanks

A forum member trader called cs2000 used to sell them as a pack but I believe he's wound down his business on here. Worth checking though.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76521-350z-370z-led-bulb-kits/

For the 2003-2006 350Z you'll need as far as I can remember;

• (x2) 501 LEDs for the rear number plate lights
  • (x2) 501 LEDs for the front sidelights
  • (x1) 501 LED for the interior boot light
  • (x2) 32mm LED festoon bulbs for the interior courtesy/map lights

Hope that helps. :thumbs:

2x 501s for the number plate

2x 30/31mm festoon for the interior ones

Thats what I got for my 2003, I can't remember what the boot is but I think its 1x 501

EDIT - post above beat me to it and put me to shame :surrender:

Edited by Durk
  • Like 1

2x 501s for the number plate

2x 30/31mm festoon for the interior ones

Thats what I got for my 2003, I can't remember what the boot is but I think its 1x 501

EDIT - post above beat me to it and put me to shame :surrender:

You got the bulbs right and where helpful so it's all good. :D;)

• Like 1

+1 for CS2000, worth giving him a PM for the full set.

I somehow screw up my interior electronics when swapped the central lighting (with a pair of cheap rubbish eBay LED). End up getting a factory reset at Nissan dealership.

Hence brought a set from CS2000 and being advised to swap them with the battery disconnected to avoid short circuit. (in my case but some other zed swap without issues)

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone link to a reseller or an ebay area where the correct bulbs are sold please? :)

You just need to search eBay for the bulbs listed above then make your choices. Just to help you though....

I have these as my sidelights: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-ERROR-FREE-CANBUS-8-SMD-LED-XENON-HID-WHITE-W5W-T10-501-SIDE-LIGHT-BULBS-/290617035424?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43aa200aa0

This type of bulb for the interior (think 31mm-32mm fits nicely): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x-2-30mm-31mm-32mm-4-LED-C5W-XENON-WHITE-INTERIOR-LIGHT-FESTOON-BULB-NEW-/291137569425?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43c926c291

:thumbs:

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Lol no not my items, comes from Hong Kong, hence the cheap price, hope they last longer than a month! Just put them on the threads In case others are looking for the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk