think my car has just been written off!! Update 13/3/15 pics added

kbeast35

• 3 months later...

as promised a few pics, really pleased to have her back on the road ignore the missing pillar trim the bodyshop managed to misplace it but have ordered me a new one but i wasn't going to let that stop me having her back after 4 months!! haven't had a chance to give it a proper clean yet but have noticed a couple of minor blemishes in the paint on the door but will discuss these when i go to get the trim fitted and see what they say, thank you to everyone for their support and to the people who helped supply me with parts and information :teeth:

IMG_0448_zpssazr6wbt.jpg

IMG_0450_zpsdy858z1q.jpg

IMG_0449_zpsc6ukrrk4.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry to butt in on this thread i'm seriously thinking about buying a cat d HR. 58 plate £6700. Seller going to get an engineers report done for my peace of mind. He didn't have the accident or whatever it was himself but he had it wrapped but is going to show me pics of the car before wrapping. Seeing this thread and what you have done to the car and how it is now has given me a bit more confidence in buying this car as it shows that just because its cat d it doesn't have to be a bad buy.

JEALOUS!! I need someone to rear end me and to then roll into the car in front going by your outcome "Bloody stone chips".. now youl be able to give other unfortunates a bit of advice :yahoo: how does the new side compare to the drivers side and did the steering turn out OK as you mentioned it was damaged?

Everything looks nice and straight in comparison to the other side, as for the steering it just required a new track rod end and the pushrod from the steering rack, I really wouldn't wish this upon anyone for the amount of stress this causes having to deal with insurance companies trying to rip you off!