Zeditis

Zeezeebaba

Absolute tosh - Zeditis can be cured easily

That is why after a severe case I had whilst owning a 350 which turned Green I simply changed to a supercharged 370z and since then have hardly done any mods to it :)

I will admit part of the cure may be considered a "little Radical" but it worked and I now feel I am completely cured :innocent:

My cure -

KODC0895_zps2ed1fa50.jpg

(see a little Radical ^^^^ :lol: )

the other bit of the cure - This was as I was just getting over the first bout of Zeditis

photo_zpse06ac8d7.jpg

:p

:lol:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1

That is why after a severe case I had whilst owning a 350 which turned Green I simply changed to a supercharged 370z and since then have hardly done any mods to it :)

I will admit part of the cure may be considered a "little Radical" but it worked and I now feel I am completely cured :innocent:

My cure -

KODC0895_zps2ed1fa50.jpg

the other bit of the cure - This was as I was just getting over the first bout of Zeditis

photo_zpse06ac8d7.jpg

Well jealous :o

You my friend are in a classic case of denial! ...............

My cure -

KODC0895_zps2ed1fa50.jpg

photo_zpse06ac8d7.jpg

My cure -

KODC0895_zps2ed1fa50.jpg

photo_zpse06ac8d7.jpg

You my friend are in a classic case of denial! .....