Caught The Bug, My Zed **Major New Zeditis issues!!**

jameskaye22

Hello everyone,

So after catching the modifying bug with my civic coupe back in 2011 i have made the natural progression to something a bit more interesting.

Take centre stage my 350z, its a 54 plate with 62000miles on. And best of all its standard so let the fun begin.

This is what she looked like when i first got her;

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

So i have a few things in mind already,

New numberplate

Stubby aerial

Dewiper rear

Debadge rear

Clean and paint plenum

Edited by jameskaye22

Ok so i got a new front plate and stubby of ebay and went to Halfords for some paint and gromits last week and decided to spend the day sorting out a few aesthetics on the car

FullSizeRender2.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

Mid way through polishing

IMG_0820.jpg

Dewipered i think just looks so much sleeker!!

Right next job has to be a little more visual work

Lower and Spacers are in order.

• Like 2

Thanks Guys Im sure spacers and being lower will improve the look even more!

Absolutely, best mod I've done to mine was lowering and spacers apart from the exhaust which IMO is also a must do :thumbs:

Ofcourse!! Exhuast is on the cards soon, it's the old I know a guy who's mate has one !

Quick update guys have just managed to arrange to pick up some spacers and lowering springs so will grab them first thing tomorrow :) my week off work has started well it seems :)

This is moving on rapidly :thumbs:

Yea it will probably come to grinding halt though soon tax is due :(

Ok so like normal I forgot to take some photos before I started and was just to excited to get to work on the Zed. Yesterday I went to pick up a set of Apexi 30mm lowering springs, so after an amazingly uneventful few hours and some help from a mate this is what has happened.

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

Right so the car is now lower but the need for spacers has become massively apparent but luckily they arrived this morning as I was about to post up this update, so I took a quick break from the laptop and broke out my tools for the 3rd day this week and put on the spacers! 20mm front and 30mm Rear.

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

Apologies for the car being dirty but it rained just after I cleaned the car !! Anyway the close ups show I think the fitment is nearly perfect but a little camber adjustment is in order I reckon, I will go take a few PROPER pics later today and post up to show off the whole car

• Like 2