Caught The Bug, My Zed **Major New Zeditis issues!!**

jameskaye22

Looks good mate! I thought the 30mm Apexi springs required rear camber adjustment but the camber looks fine to me. Miles better with the spacers too.

Thanks mate :) the camber on the rear is ok but personally I just want to take it to somewhere to get it checked !!

• Like 1

Looks good mate! I thought the 30mm Apexi springs required rear camber adjustment but the camber looks fine to me. Miles better with the spacers too.

Thanks mate :) the camber on the rear is ok but personally I just want to take it to somewhere to get it checked !!

Yes I would get it checked if I were you.

Looks spot on James B)

Thanks very much :) so much still to do looking at a zunsport front grill in gloss black ATM

Looks nice James but will look even better imo with the Zunsport grille, ...just fitted one on my Zed and it looks great plus gives a bit more added protection to the radiator, oil cooler & intercooler on my Zed. :thumbs:

So its been a few days since ive updated this thread, been a busy man back at work anyway ive finally had a chance to post up a few photos of the new exhaust, it’s a cobra resonated middle pipe and back box will be looking into a new Y-pipe and HFC’s soon.

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

• Like 2

Your build is certainly gaining momentum, no stoping you now. Looking very tidy & I bet it sounds great now you have that cobra exhaust fitted :thumbs:

Thanks mate, the exhaust has made a lot of difference actually but I my eyes the car still looks quite standard so really need a set of wheels !!

Like where you are going with it mate :thumbs:

I love tinted windows, I think it makes a big difference to all cars but I loved my sunset with a gloss black roof and tints. the roof and the windows almost merged!

Was thinking about rear 3 tints, my colour scheme im thinking of will be black and orange so the windows tinted should look good! Just another thing to save for :(

I love tinted windows, I think it makes a big difference to all cars but I loved my sunset with a gloss black roof and tints. the roof and the windows almost merged!

Was thinking about rear 3 tints, my colour scheme im thinking of will be black and orange so the windows tinted should look good! Just another thing to save for :(

Have a look at my old Zed, everything was black and orange :thumbs: I done all windows ( bit cheeky ) but not that noticeable!

cant go wrong with this on a sunset zed with tints ;)

• Like 1

Look what arrived from Chris at tarmac today, always a great way to start a Monday with fresh car parts :thumbs:

image.jpg

Quick test fit just to see what it looks like, good fit considering just resting it against it, not sure to go body colored or a nice gloss black any ideas guys???

image-1.jpg

• Like 1