Massive garage bill

Randy_Baton

Or he doesn't come on the forum every second of the day :lol: We're not all sad like me :p

Yeah do you actually work??? But you yourself have said elsewhere you live on here! I have found tho that it is slightly addictive lol! Enjoyable banter and learning a bit too :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Or he doesn't come on the forum every second of the day :lol: We're not all sad like me :p

Yeah do you actually work??? But you yourself have said elsewhere you live on here! I have found tho that it is slightly addictive lol! Enjoyable banter and learning a bit too :-)

it's better than TV :) and work :lol: but I've made some really close friends on here so there's no better place to be ;) also I lost a friend for becoming a snitch :lol:

#teamtarmac

• Like 3

it's better than TV :) and work :lol: but I've made some really close friends on here so there's no better place to be ;) also I lost a friend for becoming a snitch :lol:

#teamtarmac

Non car people just don't get it either :lol:

• Like 2

Think we expect too much from this forum community :lol:

Any other forum, you wait about a week for a reply or comment to a thread..

Maybe Randy has gone on holiday, internets down, power cut, personnel circumstance etc

he was online today... check the profile information... DANG, and you're classed as a z legend!!

Edited by WINKJ

Maybe Randy has gone on holiday, internets down, power cut, personnel circumstance etc

he was online today... check the profile information... DANG, and you're classed as a z legend!!

:lol: Okay Sherlock you win :p
  • Like 2

:lol: Okay Sherlock you win :p

Maybe he's just avoiding us because we think he's 1) Loaded 2) Naive 3) brainwashed

• Like 1

4) he has taken up a 2nd job to cover the monthly maintenance charge the garage in question have signed him up to without asking. And that's ontop of his £2500 bill he's had to pay upfront 😱

So possibly personal time to get onto forum maybe limited these days?

Edited by Shades Rs

4) he has taken up a 2nd job to cover the monthly maintenance charge the garage in question have signed him up to without asking. And that's ontop of his £2500 bill he's had to pay upfront 😱

:lol: loansharks of the car world :lol:

• Like 2

Or maybe actually enjoying driving his zed if he can afford to put fuel in it now!

Na seriously he didn't like what he'd started and the comments so easier to lay low than risk any more derisory comments whereas actually....he's generating more! Must be youngish😱 hey ho there you go someone will bump into him sometime and find out....