Spend a weekend with someone from the forum

mouthwash

So, just a little hypothetical situation for you all.

If you had to spend a weekend with someone from the forum, who would it be and what would you get up to? Now I know some people on here are friends so try to think past your own world and have a little fun. :p

Please try and keep it lighthearted and out of the green room, no being a bunch of sex pests to the female forum members (GM, I'm looking at you).

Kicking things off I reckon I'd spend the weekend with WhackyWill, just so I can confirm or deny his tall stories as I've always wanted to know. I want to go down the pub with that bloke from Eastenders etc.. I'd probably treat him to a nice lamb lunch somewhere of his choice for putting up with me.

P.S GM is banned from saying he'd spend a weekend with any female members of the forum :p

• Like 3

Well we already shared a double bed on our 1st encounter....

Look, I know your real world and fantasy merged on that fateful night but you could just play the game :p

I'd spend a weekend with DoogyRev. Simply because he lives in Canada :thumbs:

I've got a feeling a lot of people will say that :lol:

Zed Shed team is a good call, could get very expensive in your hypothetical world though!

You can be more adventurous if you wanted though, you could spend the weekend in the Cotswold with the Zed Shed team in a nice little cottage and make a delicious shepherds pie between the lot of you. Then you could rent a big ol' bouncy castle for the garden and see who can throw up first.

After that, you could all collapse into a big mess on the sofa in front of an episode of Golden Girls completed flummoxed by how you've ended up in the situation.

It's like inception, don't be afraid to dream a little bigger :p

I'd spend it with someone who lives in Scotland as I've never been there, has a Z with forced induction and isn't afraid to use the car on track. Then I'd go as a passenger on a track day with them and lots of spirited drives :lol:

Who's that.

No idea, people can apply below :lol:

There must be someone available! I'd even buy them some buckfast, as I hear that's what the Scott's love!

Been there, done that :teeth::surrender:

So, who would you spend some time with that you've never met from the forum.. although I guess you've met most of the regulars.. :p

Are we talking one on one or can we choose multiple victims? :D

I'd spend it with someone who lives in Scotland as I've never been there, has a Z with forced induction and isn't afraid to use the car on track. Then I'd go as a passenger on a track day with them and lots of spirited drives :lol:

Who's that.

No idea, people can apply below :lol:

There must be someone available! I'd even buy them some buckfast, as I hear that's what the Scott's love!

See, now you're just making your own rules up. Anyway, you've already said you'll go play wow with BBK, don't disappoint him.

Been there, done that :teeth::surrender:

So, who would you spend some time with that you've never met from the forum.. although I guess you've met most of the regulars.. :p

Are we talking one on one or can we choose multiple victims? :D

Sure, choose multiple victims to inflict your pain upon.

Thinking really far out the box...... I'd like to spend a weekend in Wales, with around 49 other Zed owners (and a few defectors), maybe around mid May. :)

I imagine it would one hell of a weekend :teeth:

• Like 2

Well as it has to be a bromance weekend, :dry::rant:

....and if only one I'd have to say spend it with Vlad, ...no wait, the chubby ninja (Steve), :blush: ...actually GT4 Zed or Sam Mcgoo, ..no definitely GIXXERUK or what about ZEUS. Maybe Ekona so he could sell me some MPSS, ...actually StevoD or bizz or aliveboy so I could go drifting... :yahoo: ...Will?? no Keyser so I can go in the Radical. :drive1

No I'm out can't make up my mind. :shrug: Far too many great guys on here to decide on just one. B)

• Like 4