370 suspension changes?

nissanman312

Had ARK GT-F springs fitted earlier this year front 30mm rear 25mm drop, no rubbing and car feels planted but as above the plastic bits under the front bumper scrape on speed bumps and driveways etc, sounds bad but does no harm as the bits that scrape are flexible. I think when funds permit I will change to either coilovers or bags though as I'd like to go much lower :)

I had them, really stiffens up the roll. And yes the plastic bit scrapes on every single speed bump, slopes as well, as in driveways, multi storey car parks etc.

The springs?

lol that plastic bit scrapes now

Yeah springs, drops @40mm. Another issue to be aware of is getting a jack under the car.

The Tein springs give less of a drop than the Eibachs (25mm front and rear)

We are going to be running a Group Buy on the Tein springs for the 350Z and 370Z shortly :)

Nooooooooooo! 😄

I'd love to lower mine to improve the handling and aesthetics, but it catches speed humps and ramps all the time now! And, can't get a normal trolley jack underneath it 😳

They come as a set front and rear with 3 resistance settings,

so you would say it corners a bit flatter then

+ does it lose any comfort ? I have fitted poly arb bushes and vibratech engine mounts before and found it Transfered vibrations through the chassis

( not to the zed)

+ does it lose any comfort ? I have fitted poly arb bushes and vibratech engine mounts before and found it Transfered vibrations through the chassis

( not to the zed)

I personally have not experienced this problem, the car feels more planted and secure at speed and not vibey at all.

• Like 1

( not to the zed)

I personally have not experienced this problem, the car feels more planted and secure at speed and not vibey at all.

cheers Kev, that was my only concern