Just got me a Z :) and loving it

Just want to say hi to all and how much this forum has been a massive help towards my purchase.

One thing I really want is a decent multi media system for nav,hands free etc what's the best for the z she's an 04 would like to use phone control on steering will but not the end of the world if I can't.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase of your Zed. Its a simple job of getting the phone to work via the steering wheel controls, chances are that you'll need the little Bluetooth adapter that fits in the centre console cubby. There is one for sale in the 350 parts for sale section.

Edited by samsniss350z

I went for the silver uk GT with the rays but I got a few ideas I thinking black gloss wheels carbon lip and skirt with carbon mirror and a new nav,blue tooth system :)

And yeah I'm super happy love love love the car I ride/race bikes so I like speed and this beauty puts a massive smile on my face as soon as I see her haha and once I put the key in and start her wow that sound beauuutyyy :)

Welcome to the forums! I too recently brought my Z and fitted the Pioneer x2600BT. I can highly recommend it.It has everything including a Parrot handfree kit, reverse camera input and pairs up with any smartphone (separate lead required depending on phone) and uses it's GPS signal to power the Sat Nav. You can't control the phone calls on the steering wheel i.e with the phone buttons but you have full control over to skips tracks and adjust volume. The phone buttons now actually switch sources for the stereo inputs. You can control your phone calls on the touchscreen, dial numbers, browse recently called list etc as well as a big answer or decline button that pops up when you get a call.

WIYCgOo.jpg

3Afep5q.jpg

• Like 1

Wow that a proper set up right there :) what about voice command etc dose that use the Z system or is it separate I no it's silly but I really want the hands free phone bit to work :( I'm sad I know lol is the sat nav not in built in the double din??

Thanks! It uses sat nav apps on your phone like Tomtom or Navfree, there are loads compatible, they pair up, it called 'pioneer app mode'. The nav app appears on the touchsceen but runs from your phone.

My set up has the factory nav on top of the stereo.

It uses voice commands but you need to touch the screen the first.

If you want to use the steering wheel control for voice, you need the Bluetooth adapter that the factory supplies, there's usually a 2nd hand one on ebay.