Not For The Stance Haters...

pjf1985

Why take a performance car and ruin the performance of it ? as above, it looks as though it was dropped from a height and the suspension collapsed in all 4 corners ..... :yuck:

Performance car ? .. Now if he had done it to a fabia ...

Was just going to say how it would struggle around a track against a high performance Skoda..... :lol:

• Like 1

can any one actually tell me why its ruined the " performance "

If he tries to go at any speed above 5mph on normal roads hes likely to rip the sump out, have bumpers randomly falling off. Not to mention the handeling, tyres being worn on the edge, over heating, blistering ect ect

can any one actually tell me why its ruined the " performance "

If he tries to go at any speed above 5mph on normal roads hes likely to rip the sump out, have bumpers randomly falling off. Not to mention the handeling, tyres being worn on the edge, over heating, blistering ect ect

You do realise what airlift suspension does?

have you seen the tyres on it? thats the most stretch i've ever seen on a rim. talking of the wheels, bet they weigh an absolute tonne, and very much doubt the camber is good for road driving, even when raised.

while i can appreciate the work thats gone into it, its not for me - faaaaaar to much negative camber when lowered, seriously compromised anyway when not!

• Like 1

I do yeah, just thought you were asking how it would affect the peformance the way it is without the raise. But still the suspension isnt going to be as good as that of some coilovers with just a little bit of camber. Fair enough if its just for show, but I still find a car with a practical agressive stance 100 times better looking......but then again thats my own humble opinion ;)

I do yeah, just thought you were asking how it would affect the peformance the way it is without the raise. But still the suspension isnt going to be as good as that of some coilovers with just a little bit of camber. Fair enough if its just for show, but I still find a car with a practical agressive stance 100 times better looking......but then again thats my own humble opinion ;)

No i agree i fully prefer 'battle stance' Just people seem very one minded when they get shown something, if this has the air lift kit which has been proved to handle rather well in a lot of case just aswell as the most coilover kits

whats to stop this owner rolling up the track throwing on some te37 with mpss tyres set his air to his track setting and going out and running with the best of them,

• Like 1

Then theres the drunken woman staggering round with her broken heels still attached to her ankles lol :lol: But I get what you mean mate, I personally never have liked the over the top camber, even if its for show only.