The rico Sunday drivers Wales

nissanman312

Ha ha The some sort of citreon is my mates it's a big wind up it will be more like an M5 or rs4 he's forced to drive a picaso at the moment

As for the 26th there is a lot of the guys that couldn't make it last time are doing it on this date we will be using the same route maps as rico will be providing them for us.

If you look on Facebook rico rally forum it's being arranged on there so far looking like a good turn out with people coming a long way to get invloved

If people fancy it I will post details here if you don't use Facebook

Nissanman, have you been out with these guys before? I have only met Joe and Adam from Perfect detailing.. they have a black Subaru with loads of red graphics and decals on.. not sure if you might recognise that car if you have been out with them?

Looking forward to it i love wales!

http://www.apmcustoms.co.uk/contact/

That's the meeting point mate I think it will be 8 ish start but I'll confirm

I don't know those guys mate unfortunately

I did the August Sunday drivers to meet the guys as I'm booked on the 2015 European trip.

August was awesome I'll get some pictures up and also the map

I'll be at this one buddy!

I had it all planned for the last one they did, the car was fully detailed, waxed, the lot. Borrowed my mates DSLR with charged batteries & empty SD cards & a full tank of fuel ready to rock. Ended up getting in at 4:30am so waking up 2 hours later and driving all day, still not exactly sober was a bad idea :lol:

http://www.apmcustoms.co.uk/contact/

That's the meeting point mate I think it will be 8 ish start but I'll confirm

I don't know those guys mate unfortunately

I did the August Sunday drivers to meet the guys as I'm booked on the 2015 European trip.

August was awesome I'll get some pictures up and also the map

hmm I'll have a think about this, the meeting point is only 20mins from me :thumbs: