Back on the Hunt. Ex GT4 owner

Well, after selling our yellow GT4 back at New Year we've had a wee chat and now on the hunt for the right 370z. Yellow or White, I want blue one but we're still in discussions.

Next - gearbox, I'm thinking Auto this time.

So, our old GT4 was very reliable, I'm hoping a 370 will be just the same.

What am I to look for. I know it has to have a full history and check for crash damage etc, what other things.

Cheers

Me n Her

Thankfully her in doors is behind me on this, and she is the one who's getting rid of her car to hopefully assist with the purchase (phew), its worth more than mine, for sure..

So Auto - still out on the colour, im heading for the blue, but she wanted the GT4 and it had to be yellow, so i may not win this battle, but what ever the outcome we'll be back in a zed..

Ive missed playing in the 350.. I popped into the local Nissan dealer yesterday, who are also GTR dealers, they looked after our Juke and 350, they were complimentary on the 370, saying they never have issues, just like our old "4" but did say they were a bit more fun, where the 350 was a bit civilised.. Im sure 370 owners will be able to confirm if that quotes correct or not. It really doesnt matter, just looking forward to getting one now..

Fingers crossed.

There's a black one close to me for sale, a private sale but we're more inclined to go via a garage for that extra piece of mind...

Si

So you prefer the 350 over the 370. Interesting.

We've talked about buying another GT4 or a really nice 350GT over a 370, but I'm pushing more for the later. Given there's not so many 70's around for test driving this will be a long hunt. We've got out eye on a couple down in Englandshire.

S