Personalised number plates

JoshC

Cheers, that's that one ruled out then!

Narrowed it down to;

JO54 COD (Could just look like a regular plate to a stranger though?)

J666 COD

C9 DDJ

Other than those I'm completely stuck! May just get ** JNC

Who honestly cares what a stranger thinks? :dry:

It is supposed to be a personal plate to you ~ even if it says "BOB" unless they know you they won't know that's definitely your name or not. :wacko:

Just get the plate with your initials imo (** JNC).

It will always be personal to you, looks different from the norm if that's what you want and obviously your friends/family will know what it stands for. :thumbs:

Wait abit longer and get what you really want in my opinion, even of it means spending more. I bought mine from a DVLA auction for around £3000 and I have seen a similar one sell for £9000 since then, yet I wouldnt sell mine in a million years as it literally is as close as I can get and requires no spacing, but as I say it all comes as a price, but at the same time an investment, one of the best purchases I have made.

Excuse its on my old car, havent transferred it to the Z yet, still waiting on the document to come.

BNs7X4.jpg

Not rushing into buying one in cas something else does come up but think I'm goingt o go for J666 COD as I can't find anythin that reads better while still looking a bit different from the regualr style plates. Also cant find any JNC plates with meaningful letter/numbers before it.

That Merc plate is worth A LOT I'd imagine! Any '1' plates seem to be very expensive. Probably more so than the car! :ohmy:

He can afford it, he's got more money than God.. :surrender:

Owns a major car and truck recovery company. :thumbs:

Edited by WhackyWill

That Merc plate is worth A LOT I'd imagine! Any '1' plates seem to be very expensive. Probably more so than the car! :ohmy:

Alright for some aye?!

Does anyone know why the plate 'C8 DDY' doesn't seem to be registered on any car but at the same time I can't find it for sale? Surely it's been issued if every other C* DDY is already registered or available?

• Like 1

Alright for some aye?!

Does anyone know why the plate 'C8 DDY' doesn't seem to be registered on any car but at the same time I can't find it for sale? Surely it's been issued if every other C* DDY is already registered or available?

It's probably on a retention certificate. It's owned by someone, just not on a car.

Alright for some aye?!

It's probably on a retention certificate. It's owned by someone, just not on a car.

Ah I see! That makes sense then! What a selfish **** :rant:;)

• Like 1

Ah I see! That makes sense then! What a selfish **** :rant:;)

I put mine on retention a while back when I had some uncertainties about work, money etc. It meant that I could get a rubbish car and when it died throw it away without multiple fees for moving the plate around. My plate is important to me, it was a present from my parents for my 18th, so I didn't want to lose it :)