Hello from another newbie

Truffs

Just to say hello so that im not being rude and a little introduction. 1st of all cracking site even though it was a dog to find it any search engine and thanks to Sinbad for pointing me in the right direction :scare: Ive been lurking on here for a couple of weeks and have managed to get most the info that i needed, so much so in fact that i think i confused the salesman at my Nissan garage in Newbury the other day :blush:

I have always been into my japanese cars owning a civicR (young) accordR (older) IntegraDC5 (older, older) Lexus IS200 ( :headhurt: ) and i can be found as a Mod on the DC5 forum.

I have always loved the 350z and finally i am in a position to get myself a 6 month old one from a dealer and i feel like a kid in a chocolate factory again :thumbs: Looking at a black GT with sat nav and going on a test drive on Thursday and hopefully buying end of October. This will probably be my last post until then so that i can carry on reading and dreaming. I forgot to say, the sound of that engine could sell the car alone :scare:

Hi truffs and welcome to the forum :thumbs:

i remember your name from the DC5 forum when i had mine , i made the move last year to the Zed and apart from the lack of back seats and a large boot the zed is soooo much better than the DC5.

speak to you soon

Paul

Cheers guys what a friendly bunch you all are B) Im from Newbury and if one was set up in Wokingham i would love to pop along and have a look. :teeth:

Paul nice to see you :bye: didnt realise that you had 'upgraded' into the world of the 350. If you are saying that its better than DC5 then i cannot wait until the end of October :yahoo:

The only little thing that is worrying me is fuel consumption, how much out of a tank? (Trust me it is a very very minor worry :lol: )

I used to get about 370 miles out of a tank, closer to 320 if i had been giving it some :blush:

Thats not bad for a 3.5,v6 my Lexus is a 2l v6 and with gentle driving i get 320 out of a tank which is 60 litres so for a bigger car with an extra 20 litres of fuel not bad at all B)