iOS 8

RafsZed

I like iOS 8, my Pioneer app radio doesn't. They sent me an email 2day telling me which apps aren't compatible... It's all of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will they be updating the App Radio?

I hope so but I'm not holding my breath. Need to find an old style iPod to leave hooked up to the car I think :(

I like iOS 8, my Pioneer app radio doesn't. They sent me an email 2day telling me which apps aren't compatible... It's all of them!

Will they be updating the App Radio?

I hope so but I'm not holding my breath. Need to find an old style iPod to leave hooked up to the car I think :(

Exactly what put me off buying one and also makes me wonder about this 'Apple CarPlay' idea. Mobile tech moves 1,000,000 times quicker than car tech :surrender:

The best functionality I've heard of and will suit me perfectly is that you can receive calls on your ipad when bluetoothed to your phone.

As I'll be doing my ipad install that means I'll have hands free on my ipad!

WICKED!!!!

• Like 2

I have an HTC One and I think its a really good phone but whenever I've shown it to people they're all like "that's too big" and now it makes me laugh how the new iPhone is larger than before and now everyone says "oooohhh new iPhone!!! I want it!!! It's got a bigger screen, wow!!!". Good to see Apple's marketing works lol.

I'm not getting the 6 until I see what its like, but for me everyone is joining the BRICK market style phone.

I want a phone that fits on my pocket, not a phone that's verging on the side of an ipad.

So Nokia went with the smallest phone and now the rage is BIG!

Stupid if you ask me.

• Like 1

I'm bloody glad I didn't queue up this morning, the storm was atrocious!

O2 have no 6+ stock until October, so I just ordered one from Apple instead.

THe 6+ actually looked really wicked. It didn't look as huge as I though it would. The 6 is nice though and a fair bit larger than my 4s

Anybody having issues with Facebook and iOS8? When I try and open the FB app it's just returning back to the phone's home page after a short while, like it's timing out :shrug:

Was fine before I downloaded iOS8.

Anybody having issues with Facebook and iOS8? When I try and open the FB app it's just returning back to the phone's home page after a short while, like it's timing out :shrug:

think I'll wait a bit then, usually do :)
  • Like 2

I usually wait too, but thought I'd download it while at work (and use their WiFi) :lol:

Checked in the AppStore and there was an update for the FB App. I've downloaded that and all appears fine now. :thumbs:

think I'll wait a bit then, usually do :)

I have just downloaded a fb (lots of other apps too) update for ios8, all is well for me

• 3 weeks later...

Since using iso8 on the iPad (2) the wifi connection has been playing up even when moving it right next to BT's hub.

But the phone works just as well as before (when using wifi connection only) suggesting to me it must be the iPad.

Rebooting the wifi connection on the iPad does wake it up but just a pain each time I want to use it.

Anyone else having the same problem or know a fix?........ and not buying another BTW!