370z beats a z4 on top gear track

tatooandy67

Backing up the fact pearl white is the quickest colour. Ha Ha.

Especially without stripes to slow it down :p:lol:

your zed knowledge is begining to show its age...............of course stripes make it go faster :wacko:

• Like 1

your zed knowledge is begining to show its age...............of course stripes make it go faster :wacko:

Everyone knows stripes and pearl white wheels go even faster.

Now look, I know Andrew needs all the help he can get in the go faster department - just seeing over the dashboard is hard enough for him, but to need white wheels as as well as stripes Marcus..........I am disappointed :stir::lol:

Now look, I know Andrew needs all the help he can get in the go faster department - just seeing over the dashboard is hard enough for him, but to need white wheels as as well as stripes Marcus..........I am disappointed :stir::lol:

the problem with needing a booster seat - is that I then can't reach the pedals.............so whats best - being able to see or being able to press the acclerator ?

That white 370z happens to have been my first 370Z. It was a GT Ultimate model. I only discovered it had been on the programme some time after we bought it from a dealer in Winchester :)

Hope you got a decent price when you sold her being she was a celebrity and was driven by the Stig ;)

• Like 2

Blimey, a 370 that actually looks good. White is the colour of choice with these for me. In all other colours they look fussy and over styled. Nice car.

Well that has made you popular with a lot 0f 370 owners. Mine is midnight blue for reference. :angry:

We are all entitled to opinions lol. Apologies, no offence intended.The 370 isn't as bad looking as some of the cars I've owned over the last 25 years of driving. I owned an EP3 CTR and that looked like a van lol. In an attempt to make amends the 370 does look better than the droopy nosed BMW Z4.

Edited by Zeezeebaba