New TS Strosek Style Rear Spoiler £299

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to see a pic of silver zed with black lip, black tarmac side steps and a black strosek. I'm really tempted by it but not sure what it would ok like not colour coded.

There is someone on here with a silver car and the strosek (original not copy) in black. I'll see if i can remember who it is. I'm thinking its was the guy with the candy red wheels.

EDIT...

Looks like it was

A9H-RX

The pictures in his build thread have gone down, but I picked this up from his Instagram.

10946497_1527309297552259_1752085318_n.jpg

Any idea what those wheels are?

Edited by Randy_Baton
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Is it?

Ash's picture was posted over 25days ago...Then Dunks posts his and a question is asked what wheels are they, pretty promptly after dunks has posted.

I'd just assume he was on about dunks? Unless I'm missing something. Is there a quote I'm not seeing?

Also what's with the little font? :shrug:

Is it?

Ash's picture was posted over 25days ago...Then Dunks posts his and a question is asked what wheels are they, pretty promptly after dunks has posted.

I'd just assume he was on about dunks? Unless I'm missing something. Is there a quote I'm not seeing?

Also what's with the little font? :shrug:

That's why I replied to question about wheels.

Thanks fella.