Back to Wales

spursmaddave

Now I wonder if this will make a lap of Wales before the re-build? Could be interesting,

2014-09-14_09-49-23.jpeg

I think this same photo would look ace with the 240 in place of the 350

2014-09-14_09-54-15.jpeg

what could possibly go wrong, Bennet's coming!! Lol

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

• 2 weeks later...

Would this not be better as a group PM as its a private event rather than a public thread that might antagonise those not included?

Don't see why it will antagonize anyone :shrug: As Dave said . . . feel free to organize your own events . . . I for one am looking forward to their pics B)

Would this not be better as a group PM as its a private event rather than a public thread that might antagonise those not included?

Really, did I just read that....

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted about my euro trip because I only went with ken and Phil and didn't invite others. Perhaps we shouldn't have posted pics about a trip to the zed shed and BBQ because others weren't invited..... Dear me.

• Like 1

I think its with it being in Wales and it maybe not happening again by the same people involved in this.

I'll just ignore this thread from now on.

Who said that?

Did someone hear a noise, sounded like a high pitched whine of some kind....

The guys involved in this weekend who normally have a lot to do with organising Wales can have a nice relaxing time and enjoy the roads instead of babysitting loads of people who can't remember to fuel up, read a map or enter a waypoint into a satnav :p

• Like 1

Just to make it clear I didn't start this thread to antagonise anyone or to show off.

Far from it in fact, it is all about this forum and how a group of us have become I think life long friends, certainly well beyond Zeds. I had hoped the infectious spirit of us all might prompt some of you to do the same. There are many other members we would have loved to invite along but to be honest and a little selfish the fun of IT deteriorates with numbers unfortunately.

This weekend is as much about a group of very good mates meeting up for wine, beer, spirits and manlove :group:

• Like 3