Back to Wales

spursmaddave

Gudzy - me and a few others organized a south wales meet at the begining of the summer - we posted up here generally, but I kept the detailed arrangements on PM, just to stop it becoming too public (if you know what I mean ;) )

as I suspect the gang here will be doing B)

Edited by ioneabee

Gudzy - me and a few others organized a south wales meet at the begining of the summer - we posted up here generally, but I kept the detailed arrangements on PM, just to stop it becoming too public (if you know what I mean ;) )

Darn I missed out on a Wales trip :yuck: going to go jump off the 7 bridge tomorrow

Darn I missed out on a Wales trip :yuck: going to go jump off the 7 bridge tomorrow

Can I have your Pumpkin :teeth:

Can I have your Pumpkin :teeth:

do you want the mice and the fairy godmother too

Sorry Dave :surrender: Have I upset you? . . Don't worry though, I will PM myself all the pictures and not share them at all :(

I think you are misunderstanding my post and are over analysing it.

I really enjoy reading about any road trip/ events and look forward to seeing some pics of this one and any future events of yours or anyone else's.

I just thought the organisation of an event with friends would be best kept private, much like with the track day PMs.

I hope the weather is good and I hope you have a fun weekend, I'm sure you all will.

Edited by Gudzy