Back to Wales

spursmaddave

Well as Ken has been such a star this weekend I got up early and cleaned his car for him :)

I trust you used the one bucket method (to conserve water - as we appear to be in the middle of a drought) :thumbs:

Said our farewells to Wales this morning

B0256D4E-DCE3-4FDE-852E-242068D710F7_zpsik8kqjig.jpg

Just got back, trip computer says -

EFD621AB-F79A-4378-B9C8-4DB643A60A08_zpsenmdztw2.jpg

Car is filthy and has a new battle scar, nothing to do with driving in anger more to do with a mahoosive turning circle after taking a wrong turn :blush:

52A26910-6EDC-41F2-8422-E31505D3428C_zps3t5scs3j.jpg

F5930DDE-B22F-49A0-B015-DAD879CA81F7_zpsvnsuf1xh.jpg

8D7C8BCC-ABC9-42BE-8C5F-FAB4A3AF807C_zpsaaxxmehy.jpg

DFDB94D5-146C-4786-939B-56DEC3C36EB6_zpspeaiiozo.jpg

Great weekend, brilliant company, superb banter, fantastic food, wonderful accomodation

Bad points - awful internet connection and strange locals (well from about 40 miles away)

The old barge did me proud, never missed a beat, gave Will a few surprises from a standing start and wasn't too 'shabby' in the bends although I did get the brakes a little warm at one point :lol:

I did manage to take off in the Jaaaaag but no video proof I am afraid so it will have to remain a 'Cool Story Bro' ;)

Lots more stories from the weekend but what happens in Wales stats in Wales..... at least until coctet uploads all his videos ;)

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 4

Wasso, Eric Junior had a very enjoyable weekend but got over excited last night and "flew" into the tree next to the house. All the persuading in the world couldn't get him to come down which I admit did surprise me given the size of the bits of branch that were used by McBlock. Unfortuantely he spent the night in the tree but was not alone as he pulled an owl, Ady has pictures I beleive. This morning Eric was freed from the tree by SMD and McBlock involving a washing line and and an old piece of angle iron. Madmike had previoulsy trie and failed with a number of brooms and mops held together with ally tape.

I'm pleased to tell you that Eric is now safely back in Surrey in an Azure Zed.

I'm sure someone will be a long with photos soon :)

• Like 1

The 240z took a pounding this weekend as did my body, but made it back in one piece, it didn't evaporate in the rain, nor did it fall apart on the multiple airborne moments (it's much lighter than a 350/370 :blush: So over 840miles other than finding out I have a sticky brake light switch & the rear suspension is a little tired the car performed pretty well although quite challenging trying to keep up with the much newer & faster cars. Just wait till next year guys :ninja: