POLL - Which iPhone you're getting (if you got a new one)

Adrian@TORQEN

Which iPhone you're getting?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which iPhone you're getting?

Dunno what the fuss is all about and why people are moanin about prices.

I just went to an O2 Store in Cologne on Launch Day, took part in a raffle and won myself an iPhone 6, 64GB, Space Grey

:lol:

EDIT

All phones sold in Germany are factory unlocked as standard, no need to pay for PUK codes.

Popped my UK SIM into the phone, worked perfectly :D

Wish they would adopt that practice in the UK

Edited by BulletMagnet
  • Like 2

The 6+ is really too big in the flesh

It is absolutely huge! Would be great for a work phone though for emailing on etc. (skiving watching netflix etc ;):lol: )

Yeah, said to the missus, who is the proud owner of a 64GB gold 6, it would make sense if you were a train commuter to watch movies or catch-up TV on.

The thought of answering calls makes me think of Dom Jolie on Triggerhappy TV

51uuNRJEuzL._SY300_.jpg

• Like 1

Despite the appalling customer service with EE, Orange used to be fairly good, I'm going to wait as I'm only half way through a 2year contract but will almost certainly buy outright and migrate to 3. As Doogyrev says there will probably be a 6s by them and there isn't enough "carrot" for me to jump from the 5s just yet.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Totally agree, orange used to be pretty good and as soon as they changed to EE they lost all customer service!

Same goes for recording on any device, be it a tablet, a phablet, a phone, or a camera.

Quick snaps I don't mind, but video is irritating. I've had to ask people to move their arm before, or subtly 'nudged' them constantly until they realise they're going to end up with a terrible video ;)

Same goes for recording on any device, be it a tablet, a phablet, a phone, or a camera.

Quick snaps I don't mind, but video is irritating. I've had to ask people to move their arm before, or subtly 'nudged' them constantly until they realise they're going to end up with a terrible video ;)

True but worse if it is a tablet or a phone the size of a small tablet...

• 1 month later...