POLL - Which iPhone you're getting (if you got a new one)

Adrian@TORQEN

Which iPhone you're getting?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which iPhone you're getting?

Kinda why I stick with Apple too. But apparently, that makes me a sheep/zombie/loser*.

I'll be getting a Plus 128 I think. Might as well try the larger size once.

*Delete as applicable.

I have a nokia lumia beast and thats similar to the iPhone 6 size and it still feels huge in my hand, and I have quite big hands ;) Don't know if I could cope with the 6 + size. I do like the idea of it though Edited by Neilp

Has to be posted!

How many NFC payments have you made since 2012? Hard to understand, is not just the device's hardware capabilities, is about the ecosystem, the OS, the inter-operability, the user interface, the customer service, the PERFECTION of Apple products.

We are all just fan boys with too much money though ;) (according to android and windows phone users) :lol:

Although, it does bug me whenever there's a new iDevice launched as we always get a rash of memes and aggressive posts from other eco system users deriding our choice of tech. Oddly, I never see this happen in reverse when the latest version of the Galaxy S or the new Nexus is released.

Just an observation.

Or when you get a android or IOS user saying there product is the best and everything else on the market is @*!# in comparison, truth is neither are the best there just preferred by different groups,

Like Neil said the android interface is @*!# for him to me its fine i picked up a i phone after using android and kept getting frustrated because i keep forgetting there is no backwards key you have to push the home button at bottom dont you,?

doesnt mean IOS is @*!# just im used to Android

I totally agree. I have had a fair use of both apple and android and I just find android a little too much work for me.

I have 1 month contract with Three, so buying the phone unlocked from Apple directly as usual. iPhone 6, space grey, 128GB, £699

Why 128gb?

Just cos it's the biggest?

Have to agree with Three, excellent 4G for nothing and unlimited :)

Cause I take a lot of photos and videos, I have a library of 50.000 of family photos starting from 1910 to today. Still need to organise another 2TB of photos to select what to keep.

YOUR A TIME LORD!?!

Bugger, I was gonna say this or did they have iPhones in 1910 or the other one Adrian's a vampire!!!!!!!!! :scare:

It's not about being the first, it's about being the best. ;)

Hopefully this will make NFC payments really take off. Or to put it another way, if this doesn't then nothing will.

What the best along with the other 50 trillion?

It's not about being the first, it's about being the best. ;)

Hopefully this will make NFC payments really take off. Or to put it another way, if this doesn't then nothing will.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/09/11/apple-pay-nets-favorable-transaction-fees-from-banks-denied-support-from-walmart-and-best-buy

• Like 1

Ordered mine this morning 128gb iphone 6 (6plus is pointless for me due to iPad mini)☺ï¸.... Surprisingly cheap upgrade fee as well. Needless to say I'm staying in the cool gang for another 2 years. As regards to other makes I always found apples metal and glass feel so much better than cheap plastic