hr 350z tried to race me...

SJ350z

Driving to work at 6am and there's this car behind me giving it some beans... Pulls up next to me and its a zed!?! Didn't look wave or give thumbs up..m some 30ish old man and then raced me off the lights...

I'm sorry but if you don't say hello I'm not wasting fuel racing you lol.

• Like 2

I always think it's more amusing to let them set off like the clappers while you toddle along . . . . . .

It's a bit like when you was at school and you say to your mate I'll race you to the next lampost shout ready steady go and pretend to set off. They go belting off whilst you stand laughing at them with the rest of your mates . . . . . .

• Like 2

I think it just shows how much of a complex most HR owners have. If you go onto the 350Z page on facebook its constant hate from the HR owners. Think they're bummed because they have to pay so much for tax, clutch, aftermarket parts etc only to be passed by the one and only, neck breaking, panty dropping, tax saving DE!!!!

Edited by hensh65
  • Like 8

I think it just shows how much of a complex most HR owners have. If you go onto the 350Z page on facebook its constant hate from the HR owners. Think they're bummed because they have to pay so much for tax, clutch, aftermarket parts etc only to be passed by the one and only, neck breaking, panty dropping, tax saving DE!!!!

That got me good and propper haha. The truth has been spoken!!!

Was next to Honda garage on dwell bypass heading towards Cheam. Was an 07 plate so prob woulda done me anyway

DE beats HR up the 1/4

Really??

If so I presume thats because of the extra torque and after 100mph the HR would walk it?

Type in 350z de vs 350z hr crail into youtube and enjoy. Both members are on here :thumbs:

• Like 1