Is this number plate good or bad?

KosmiK

Been looking for a while for something to hide the age of my car, but I've been struggling due my name and lack of middle initial.

What do you reckon to this plate? I originally found it as a joke, but it's sort of grown on me.

See if you can guess my name, if not its definitely a bad plate ☺

fimpJALXck.jpg

Well I was thinking Niall with a really stupid accent but Neil makes more sense. Up to you my friend was talking about getting a plate to hide the age of his car.. I think its pointless personally but each to their own. Plate looks ok though :thumbs:

I got a plate to hide the age, searched for the cheapest one I could find. My initials are SAS so they were all super steep :scare: so I just settled for a V6 prefix and went from there. I think it does a great job of taking years off her, I've had a couple of people assume it's 20-30k of car and nearly new (they've not seen the interior scractches mind :lol: ) I'll probably leave it on when I sell it (unless the next one is a 10 year old V6 too...

Yep, it's Neil. Wasn't that hard really was it? The plate kind of says it, but it's about the best I cloud find. Neil's too long to go on the end of a plate, not long enough to be shortened, and contains an I. At least no one immediately said it was awful, so that's a plus. :)

As long as you like it then that's all that matters :)

Mine is a super chavvy plate and if I'd have asked for opinions on here before I bought it I would have got shot down in flames (in fact I was probably shot down in flames when I posted it after purchase and on the car haha).

My plate is L2OUD X (too loud) and makes me chuckle whenever I go to get in the car and was a cheapy plate too. A lot of people assume it cost a few thousand £ but was only £250 all in and that was bought earlier this year.

I didn't get it for attention, just for a laugh, but it get's far more attention from kids than a plate with a name on. No one ever goes home and tells their mum they saw a plate with the name 'Dave' on (for example...my name is not Dave), but people do go home and tell their mum they saw a loud car with a plate saying 'too loud'.

In the States you see humous plates (VTEC KILL4H etc) a hell of a lot more than here in the UK which I think lets us Brits down a bit!

But yea if you like the plate then get it bought lad!

S.