The Gallardo

sl114

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few pictures of the doors up

Not on a Gallardo mate... normal doors

Which in my opinion is a massive plus point. The car attracts soooo much attention, the doors going up would make it even worse. Given the choice, i'd have normal doors everytime.... :thumbs:

Your in a Bright orange Lambo and you don't want anymore attention??

Come on Liam that aint you! lol :teeth:

Awesome machine Sarnie B) Very nice :thumbs:

Louis wicked pictures mate cant wait for you to do mine, should be anytime soon, shame Sarnie didnt get any women in his pictures, or even dress up as a woman and prance around the car :lol:

Dude your pics will be 100 times better than those, they were just quick snaps that took about 5 minutes. We need to go on a mission to find some good areas to take pics. How about next week after training?

Louis wicked pictures mate cant wait for you to do mine, should be anytime soon, shame Sarnie didnt get any women in his pictures, or even dress up as a woman and prance around the car :lol:

Dude your pics will be 100 times better than those, they were just quick snaps that took about 5 minutes. We need to go on a mission to find some good areas to take pics. How about next week after training?

Dude you got a memory of a goldfish lol, I leave for Mexico on Wednesday :yahoo: Out there for two weeks, got my abs up Im ready for the beach lol

Dude you got a memory of a goldfish lol, I leave for Mexico on Wednesday :yahoo: Out there for two weeks, got my abs up Im ready for the beach lol

Yeah i forgot, typical really. When you get back then.

I spotted Simon George's orange Murcie from EVO in the week. Driving into Liverpool! :scare: Looked the mutts. B)

I drove the car to Anfield on saturday and parked it on the street in a proper dodgy area :blush::D

You nutter! Im surprised it wasnt on bricks!

I spotted Simon George's orange Murcie from EVO in the week. Driving into Liverpool! :scare: Looked the mutts. B)

I drove the car to Anfield on saturday and parked it on the street in a proper dodgy area :blush::D

I paid some scallys to sit next it ;)

I paid some scallys to sit next it ;)

Again, suprised it wasnt on bricks! lol

You miserable git, why didn't you give me a buzz! :(

Didn't even give it a thought mate, totally forgot :doh:

Do you live anywhere near the ground?

Didn't even give it a thought mate, totally forgot :doh:

Do you live anywhere near the ground?

Not really, but I would have popped over to say hi. Maybe next time. :)

• 3 months later...