The Zed is Dead !

hawker1986

Thanks everyone for your kind words, as said by you all the important thing is that she walked away without any serious problems :).

Sorry to hear about your car and good to hear your missus is ok.

Its a heavy car but I've always thought of it being a solid car. I would much rather have a wack in my Zed than my old Mk1 Micra.

Interesting you say this because shes now borrowing her dads old Mk1 micra to toddle about in :wacko:

Sad to see .... But very glad to hear everyone is ok .... If a tad shaken up from it I expect :(

On a better note , there was a zed for sale at " simply jap" show on Sunday

... Night blue , frost leather , 57 plate HR , 45-47k ( can't remember) sat nav £9950 , there's a pic of it on here from the show.

Forum member ..... Can't remember who though !

Don't suppose anyone knows anything more about this, sounds like it would be right up our street.

Ed

You probably don't want to see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxdW4HwX_rk&feature=youtu.be&t=15s

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks chaps, yes it was in a sorry state.

Thankfully the insurance paid out but they're still messing with liability - we've heard nothing.

But good news, we seem to have found another one a nice low mileage HR in San Marino blue. Pics will follow when we have collected it next weekend :)

Ed

• Like 3