Im finally apart of the zed family

Hey guys!

Some of you may have seen me searching for a Zed recently.

First of all thanks to those who have helped.

So here it is 54 GT model

image_zps0a26cd5f.jpg

Hope you lot like it.

Weather has took a turn for the worst since I got it so I will get some better pics on soon!

:teeth:

Thanks guys for all the warm welcomes.

Payco your definetly right about that aerial, I ordered one from ebay but im now worrying about the base width to fit nicely.

Do you know of any traders on here that do a nice short one?

My plans are small... just now!

The first thing that is getting done is to fit a double din screen that enables sat nav, bluetooth, rev camera, ipod playback etc and work through the steering wheel controls obviously.

Shortly after I am looking at maybe a zunsport grill for the front and the bulge bonnet but I'm struggling to find them right now. I've been told Nissan themselves are shockingly cheap for supplying the bonnet. Anyone else confirm this?

Im in the process of trying to order bonnet struts and boot divide cover from a member on here.

Later in the year I think i'll go downt he line of pop-charger with heatshield and a remap maybe.

Although im just dying for a day off to give it some tlc and a tankfull of V-power! :teeth:

If anyone has reccomendations on sellers for the parts im looking for please let me know!

Cheers