New front discs ...traders?

Zhorno

Many (including me, Buster and now Bradders) have used Kinetix dimpled and grooved discs. I've had no isses at all - They're about £90 for a pair of fronts.

EDIT - Well they were when I got mine! They appear to have gone up a bit now! :lol:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-350-z-roadster-G35-front-grooved-brake-discs-brembo-setup-TX066-/271387790909?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f2ff90e3d

For the sake of another £50, I'd go for DBA's now I think.

Edited by 14N
  • Like 2

Is that to go with your budget tyres? Do you do the cheapest of everything with your zed? Don't track it again!

Bit harsh. He's on Michillins now.

He's on what? :lol:

Oops :lol:

Will you believe me if I say auto correct?

Edited by grundy225

Is that to go with your budget tyres? Do you do the cheapest of everything with your zed? Don't track it again!

Is that to go with bbk's crap attitude to anyone who spends anything but the most money on anything (being a stubby and tyres) and is all me me me about everything possible? Yeah thought so.

He's on what? :lol:

Oops :lol:

Will you believe me if I say auto correct?

Ummmmm, nope :D

Is that to go with bbk's crap attitude to anyone who spends anything but the most money on anything (being a stubby and tyres) and is all me me me about everything possible? Yeah thought so.

You don't have to spend the top whack imo. But buying the cheapest gets you crap imo. If someone asks me about tyres or brakes then I'd say buy mpss and dba discs with ds2500 pads. If money is an issue then I'd say something else. Wrt to the brakes I'd recommend dba t2s. Big difference between cheapest and best value. History has already shown that the op should avoid cheapest / budget tyres.

Didn't realise I was on here enough recently to be all me me me.

You don't have to spend the top whack imo. But buying the cheapest gets you crap imo. If someone asks me about tyres or brakes then I'd say buy mpss and dba discs with ds2500 pads. If money is an issue then I'd say something else. Wrt to the brakes I'd recommend dba t2s. Big difference between cheapest and best value. History has already shown that the op should avoid cheapest / budget tyres.

I have no problems with the standard disks , only reason I want drilled grooved it for the look , I hardly even have to brake hard ! , as I said I drive to the pub about a mile or so from my house , that's about it lol

• Like 1

I have no problems with the standard disks , only reason I want drilled grooved it for the look , I hardly even have to brake hard ! , as I said I drive to the pub about a mile or so from my house , that's about it lol

Fair enough.