Grundy & Stevo Weight Loss Challenge

StevoD

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will loose the most

Cycling in Lycra is great for losing weight........

Good luck and good on you trying.

I lost almost 7 stone a few years back by changing my diet (mainly stirfry's with no sauce) and cardio 3/4 times a week.

Met my OH and piled it all on again :lol:

Grundy I am mates with you on facebook ain't i?

I wouldn't have out your over 12!

You'll lose this if it's a straight stones/kgs challenge. However I think you should be looking to eat well and get ripped instead so you can pull all these girls your always flirting with on FB :lol:

• Like 2

Grundy I am mates with you on facebook ain't i?

I wouldn't have out your over 12!

You'll lose this if it's a straight stones/kgs challenge. However I think you should be looking to eat well and get ripped instead so you can pull all these girls your always flirting with on FB :lol:

:lol: I don't look it in my pics but I've become a heavy lad. I've gone weeks where I've eaten pizza every night. And I hate it. So this threads a nice motivation to change the way I eat.

And try and shave a bit off this belly ;)

Then hopefully next month Emma stone will give me her number :lol:

#teamtarmac

Grundy if you lose weight you will look ill! and then no girl will put out for you - not just the one you like!

My BMI (Taking with a grain of salt) says I'm overweight :lol: 27.

I just want to eat healthy :lol: Especially when I'm getting migraines 3+ times a weeek.

Boom,

13Stone 13lbs

How? I must have had my beer goggles on when we met as there's no way I would have said you were a stone and a half more than me!

You need to ditch worrying about wheels and run your ass around the block a few times! :lol:

alrighty, my money is on StevoD, in both percentage terms and absolute terms. starting at 18st the weight will come off easy, but starting at 13st theres not a lot else to come off.

I agree but it evens it up a little and it's an incentive for Steve.

I don't want him using this as an excuse before he's started. I'm a fat b and I use excuses all the time. My downfall is big portions (not too bad a diet) and I like a beer.

alrighty, my money is on StevoD, in both percentage terms and absolute terms. starting at 18st the weight will come off easy, but starting at 13st theres not a lot else to come off.

this is it the way grund was talking i was expecting 15 or maybe 16 st 13 aint even worth doing

of course its worth doing... you will drop far more weight as you have more to lose so even though he has less to drop it will still work out pretty fair on percentage terms

i weighed in at the gym last night... end of feb i was 21st.... last night i was 17st 2lb.... this time next week i WILL be into the 16s...

Edited by SteveM