Mr Zedley enjoying his new home

twobears

Just been for a drink (non-alcoholic) and drive and stopped by the Thames to let Mr Zedley admire the view. There are some lovely places to drive in Surrey but I must have encountered about 500 speed bumps this evening alone. Oh, and you can really hear the parakeets with the roof down. I was bracing myself for something unexpected landing on my head but, fortunately, it didn't happen :lol:

10499408_886176754730659_4054469347510596611_o.jpg

• Like 3

Will, it feels brilliant to be driving him again. Going everywhere with a smile on my face at the moment ;)

Thanks Humpy. Getting him detailed soon. Can't wait :teeth:

Oi, Andy, I didn't have the handbrake on actually but I'm sure Tony would have stopped him if he'd started to roll forwards :lol:

That's exactly where it is :D It was on our way home and I'd just dropped Mr Twobears off at Walton McDonalds to get chocolate mocha frappés so we stopped to drink it in the car park. I am addicted to those things :blush: I saw a black Zed yesterday going towards Byfleet. Was it you? :dry:

That's exactly where it is :D It was on our way home and I'd just dropped Mr Twobears off at Walton McDonalds to get chocolate mocha frappés so we stopped to drink it in the car park. I am addicted to those things :blush: I saw a black Zed yesterday going towards Byfleet. Was it you? :dry:

Not me....I recently jumped ship and have a black Jaguar XK8 4.0 auto now...but I'm still on here.

Oh yes, there was kind of a clue that you had a Jag. Must have missed that :lol:

Wonder if the black Zed owner is a member on here? He didn't wave. Mind you I've only ever had one wave and I was thrilled. It doesn't take much does it? :blush:

Hmm, that's one thing that really annoys me. I try not to look at it too often or I get stressed, ha ha :wacko:

I think it's a trick of the light. If I looked at my old one from different angles it was ok. So you need to stand on one leg, lean over, glance at it from an angle of 42 degrees (at just after dawn) and it will look ok B)

• Like 1