Quotes within quotes within quotes within quotes....

LRF4N

Does anyone else find this really irritating? :lol:

There's been threads where only 2 members are posting but every post has the whole previous conversation quoted and it takes forever scrolling through. Even worse when there's pictures

I only quote when there's been a few posts made after the one I reply to. Don't see any other reason for it

How about changing it so instead of a whole trail of quotes, when you use the quote button it only includes the last post rather all if them? If that makes sense

Seen it on other forums and it's much tidier and not frustrating to read

Either that or ban the members who can't type without hitting quote :lol:

There's been threads where only 2 members are posting but every post has the whole previous conversation quoted and it takes forever scrolling through. Even worse when there's pictures

I only quote when there's been a few posts made after the one I reply to. Don't see any other reason for it

How about changing it so instead of a whole trail of quotes, when you use the quote button it only includes the last post rather all if them? If that makes sense

Yes it can be slightly annoying and you probably guessed someone would quote you just to be funny so here it is. :D;)

:dry:

Sent from the golf club...

Must be the hot weather, all these post about finding things irritating, if a few quotes irritate you then you need to relax a bit more :p

Not as irritating as those who keep repeating themselves, eh Dave? :stir::teeth:

• Like 1

Must be the hot weather, all these post about finding things irritating, if a few quotes irritate you then you need to relax a bit more :p

Not as irritating as those who keep repeating themselves, eh Dave? :stir::teeth:

If you mean double posts then that is the forum :p never had a double post on any other one.....