Orders for new GTR

dunker

I see Middlehurst are taking £1000 returnable deposits for orders on the new GTR.....[/url]

Can I ask where you "saw" it? I cant find anything on the website!

+1

If this is right I may do it and sell it before it arrives. For a premium of course :D

I just want one!

No carpetbaggers with orange cars need apply.

Well I'll put a deposit down and then you can buy it from me :lol:

What the hell is a carpetbagger?? :scare:

http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/carpetbagger.html

When I buy it from you it will be second hand, I'll take it and the Lambo for a fair used price :thumbs:

It wouldn't be second hand if you bought it before it was registered ;)

Enough sabre rattling, I just want someone to tell me;

o When can I have one?

o How much will it cost? (I know they say if you have to ask you cant afford it but I do need to know how much to transfer from the offshore account! :p )

o and WHEN CAN I HAVE ONE?!

Ring them up and order one online.

Should be retailing at 55k and there will be a limited deition "Evo" available too....in very limited numbers, although not until about 2009...First GTR's will be around maybe October this year

Ring them up and order one online.

Should be retailing at 55k and there will be a limited deition "Evo" available too....in very limited numbers, although not until about 2009...First GTR's will be around maybe October this year

October this year???? Really??? :surrender:

The GT-R isn't scheduled to hit the Japan market until this fall. Typically, it's 6-8 months before any other market gets the car. In the US, the GT-R is currently scheduled for release sometime in the spring of '08, and if Nissan holds true to form, you can tack a few months on that, so maybe summer of '08 for the US market. To my knowledge, dealers here haven't even started taking orders. My guess is they'll start taking orders in Jan '08 with an Aug '08 delivery.

I thought odd that Nissan-UK still lists the GT-R as a concept, but Nissan-USA lists it as a done deal. I wonder if your dealer is planning on importing the Japan spec before the UK release?

The GT-R isn't scheduled to hit the Japan market until this fall. Typically, it's 6-8 months before any other market gets the car. In the US, the GT-R is currently scheduled for release sometime in the spring of '08, and if Nissan holds true to form, you can tack a few months on that, so maybe summer of '08 for the US market. To my knowledge, dealers here haven't even started taking orders. My guess is they'll start taking orders in Jan '08 with an Aug '08 delivery.

Thats pretty much what i thought, I expected to se it in about 12 months. If mh are importing JDM GTR's here for £55k then how much will they be over here as UK cars?? :)

hmm if 12 months time I might be up for getting one although did have my eye on the new Supra if it ever gets released :dry:

I wonder how much insurance will be for a 26 year old :surrender:

Also stupid question why when they test cars do they always cover the body work sometimes part of the car or all of the car with that black vynal cover, do they just forget to take it off? :wacko:

hmm if 12 months time I might be up for getting one although did have my eye on the new Supra if it ever gets released :dry:

Also stupid question why when they test cars do they always cover the body work sometimes part of the car or all of the car with that black vynal cover, do they just forget to take it off? :wacko:

My insurance is £2300 so yours shouldn't be much different on a GTR :thumbs:

They put the black stuff on the car to try and stop photographers getting photo's of their cars before they want the press to have them. Also probably trying to keep things quiet from rival manufacturers :)

They put the black stuff on the car to try and stop photographers getting photo's of their cars before they want the press to have them. Also probably trying to keep things quiet from rival manufacturers :)

Thats not bad on the insurance front you got a really good deal there, when they quoted you that was there any terms you had to meet before they let you have it at that price i.e security wise?

Thats not bad on the insurance front you got a really good deal there, when they quoted you that was there any terms you had to meet before they let you have it at that price i.e security wise?

Just that it had a tracker, which it had :thumbs:

Most dealers should be happy to take an order now. We all know the car is coming and it’s a safe bet that numbers to each country will be limited. Based on that most dealers wont even get a showroom model. If they take an order now they can tell Nissan GB in advance that they require x number. It’s a big deal for them to sell their top model.

Guy

Interesting developments about the warranties - Nissan are considering voiding 2nd owner warranties if they are sold on within a year (to stop people flipping them and making some money on them)

I'm not sure they can do that, can they?