how annoying is it when you lose something!

nixy

when I got my car i took all the comments about needing spare keys very seriously as apparently it's hard to get hold of them for an import.

I was really pleased when Jurgen gave me 3 sets. 2 normal ones which had the new Cat 1 alarm fobs attached plus a valet key.

Yep you guessed it - can't find my bloody spare keys anywhere! I have the set I'm using and the valet key but god knows what i've done with the others. I'm so annoyed with myself. They MUST be in the house somewhere but can I find them?

I could do with Ming and the boys coming round to do a fingertip search!

when I got my car i took all the comments about needing spare keys very seriously as apparently it's hard to get hold of them for an import.

I was really pleased when Jurgen gave me 3 sets. 2 normal ones which had the new Cat 1 alarm fobs attached plus a valet key.

Yep you guessed it - can't find my bloody spare keys anywhere! I have the set I'm using and the valet key but god knows what i've done with the others. I'm so annoyed with myself. They MUST be in the house somewhere but can I find them?

When you gave your son an opportunity to have a drive he might have liked it so much he's got the spare keys and taking it out for a blast when you are all tucked up in bed? ;) Wouldn't be the first time that has happened.......

When you gave your son an opportunity to have a drive he might have liked it so much he's got the spare keys and taking it out for a blast when you are all tucked up in bed? ;) Wouldn't be the first time that has happened.......

Trust me - he values his knee caps too highly! Tell you what though, I never thought of the possibility of them being nicked! I'm sure they'll turn up when I'm looking for something else! I hope!

Trust me - he values his knee caps too highly! Tell you what though, I never thought of the possibility of them being nicked! I'm sure they'll turn up when I'm looking for something else! I hope!

and that something else will be your car...... :scare:

• 10 months later...

yep, I went along with 3 quo fans - not a fan at all myself but just being in the middle of the forest was fab - never been before it was very unusual! anway, to cut a long story short - i've got a tatty old waterproof that I've had hidden in the hole behind my driver's seat for the past year (since the floods) and I thought i better take it to Dalby Forest in case it rained. Put it on at the end of the night when I got cold - stuck my hand in the pocket (which wasn't even fastened) and what did I find? MY KEYS!!!