Livid!

Grundy

So.... Driving back from town after picking my friend up from the coach station.

On the start of a dual carriage way ( for anyone local - A3 in Portsmouth, next to shell garage/DVLA office/ docks)

Driving along and hear a massive thud/bang.

Thought I hit a pigeon.

Look to the left and there is this massive load of gunk and crap going down all over my passenger window.

As I'm looking I then see this white convertible 10/12 plate Golf/Passat driving by creasing up with 2 skin heads in It.

Pricks egged my car. They timed it so I wouldn't see there number plate and was unable to follow them due to doing it as they go down the dual carriage way.

Got to the petrol station and washed most of it off with the water for coolant.

Doesn't look like any damage.

Oh well hope they enjoy the police on the look out for them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got egged in Caroline's Z4 a few years ago

Well, that's fair enough really.........

:lol:

Very annoying hearing stuff like that, on the bright side, at least it was something soft.......ish.

• Like 1

I didn't realise just how much damage an egg shell could do until I saw the results on my son's friend's car. It had actually broken the paint in circles radiating out from the point of impact. IDIOTS!!

Edited by leonk

I didn't realise just how much damage an egg shell could do until I saw the results on my son's friend's car. It had actually broken the paint in circles radiating out from the point of impact. IDIOTS!!
yup. That's what I was worried about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk