Little road trip planned

Will370z

That will be a whole lot of fun...

I did it on 2 wheels rather too many years ago now, make sure you include a bit of autobahn storming getting there or back - nailing it and knowing you're legal at 3 digit speeds is rather enjoyable!

Pan3.jpg

Pan2.jpg

• Like 1

Don't worry will. I PROMISE you there will be loads of great roads but there will be 1 stand out stretch that you will want to do again and again... Day 1 will be the long boring day of getting to the good bits. I can't wait till Saturday morning myself. We are doing our first night in Heidelberg. Where are you aiming to get to on your first day?

That makes me feel queasy mark lol.

Blasting down to the outskirts of Baden Baden in one long stint Steve, then taking it nice and easy down route 500 next day

Just been rereading that guide of the passes you sent through Steve, god I can't wait lol

• Like 1

Yep we were going to do Baden Baden in the first day but a girl that works with my wife comes from Heidelberg and said it was worth a visit. Next night we are aiming for lucerne in Switzerland. Then up into the alps on day 3.... I have searched the length of the furka pass and worked out where the Goldfinger scene was shot

SO MUCH WANT! Car not ready, would have loved to come with you guys, even uninvited :lol: :lol:

Have a great time! Take Modjo with you for cracking photos! :lol:

Now you know how it feels :lol::surrender:

Ha ha, don't worry, you can come next year to Romania! :lol: :lol:

P.S.

I've been told the same story :cry:

• Like 1

Lovely pics and nice car. Where did you go?

Thanks. Over to Brittany, down the west coast of France, east from Bayonne over the Cols de le Gourette, d'Aubisque and Tourmalet into Spain, through Vielha down to Tremp, across to Cardona, up to Llanca. Then up through the Gorge du Verdon to Castellane, the northern half of the Route de Napoleon to Digne up to the Haute Savoie taking in the Col du Galibier and home via Burgundy and Reims.

It's what 350's, 370's and GTRs are made for. :drive1

Well I'm on my way..... Roadster boot is stuffed! Oil topped up, tyre pressures checked, washer fluid topped up and extra GB sticker on the back for the Swiss! Just about to board the train. Next stop Germany and the Black Forest ;)