No cars for miles, park up, fecking twots, rear bumper damaged

Hofner

Hello,

Parked up in sainsburys, right at the back, no cars for at least five spaces either side, nothing at back or front, nipped in for supplies, came out, still no cars around and this........

Asked at desk for cctv and they said this part of the car park is not covered by the cctv....f ing why

Next plan of action?

Any ideas of cost to get rear bumper sprayed? Gun metal 2004, previously without a mark,

Also, quick fix bodywork repair until i get respray?

You try so hard to keep away from others but the 350 seems to attract @*!# drivers,

Any help much appreciated,

post-22043-0-88112100-1404505280_thumb.jpg

post-22043-0-65367500-1404505297_thumb.jpg

post-22043-0-00068800-1404505307_thumb.jpg

Do you think they parked up behind then pulled out too close, even though there was thousands of spaces around me!! the black marks right under the bumper next to the exhaust are tyre marks? Right under the car, Could have knackered the exhaust, have been out today but all seems ok, is shite....

post-22043-0-00209600-1404506536_thumb.jpg

I thought that about the low marks, possible reverse then, reverse with a half turn? Low bumper? F......ing try to look after the 350 by being a loner but maybe best to join the crowd as sainsburys said cctv only on car park at front of store

Any recommendations for good body shop? East mids

Get a mobile "dent away" company to come and look at it first

sure they can do it for about £60 to £80 at your house, so you don't loose

the car for a few days. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Feel for you mate..........like you say you do your best to keep the Z scuff and dent free, but it always seems to draw the dumb, mindless couldn't give a s--t drivers to it. Like others have said a couple of hundreds tops for repair.......or like WhackyWill said, maybe get quote from dent/chip removal guys. They charge so much per panel and looks spot on. You can even take your car to them and they do it while you wait ( a few hours) but least you get car back that day........either way all the best and you get your great Z back to pristine A.S.A.P

Same here, cannot work out how it marked as is, was twenty mins tops in shop, do you think a long line of trolleys got out of control of staff? Or bin lorry etc with low bumper / loading step?

Sorry to keep asking questions but would dent away firm patch the paint as well?

Cheers for all comments

bottom line - this is criminal damage............why do people think they can do it and then walk away

No it's not criminal damage , that's nonsense

It wasn't, then they left the scene of an accident which is criminal :)

Same here, cannot work out how it marked as is, was twenty mins tops in shop, do you think a long line of trolleys got out of control of staff? Or bin lorry etc with low bumper / loading step?

Sorry to keep asking questions but would dent away firm patch the paint as well?

Cheers for all comments

No idea, it's a very bright blue which is quite rare on car I would imagine. But too low for a bin lorry and trollies would have market it way higher…

bottom line - this is criminal damage............why do people think they can do it and then walk away

No it's not criminal damage , that's nonsense

how can it not be criminal damage ?

the person/s have carried out damage/vandalism by accident or design and not owned up/payed etc to settle or rectify......

Damage is defined under The Criminal damage Act 1971, which contiues to say that it is for the court to decide, however,it is the primary legislation for pursuing acts of damage

Cheers for all comments

No idea, it's a very bright blue which is quite rare on car I would imagine. But too low for a bin lorry and trollies would have market it way higher…

erm.....http://www.350z-uk.com/user/12447-amyzed/ :blush::lol:;)

• Like 1

Thats a weird one. It's remarkably low and an odd shape. I can't even imagine what kind of vehicle could have caused it or how as the scrapes are vertical.

That is very low for another car to cause those vertical scrapes so far down - makes me wonder whether it was a small-wheeled motor scooter has done that damage - just mentioning that in case there is cctv showing the culprit exiting the car park with a damaged mudguard?

and yes it is criminal damage/failing to stop after an accident (or not leaving a note) - if cctv evidence were available I would hope police would follow up that one ;)

Just so bloody annoying, especially when you took the trouble to park in a place to try and avoid the hooligans.