How many of you.........

zebedy

How many of you still look back at ya car after youve locked it and walked away lol. My ownership is two months now and still cant help myself. I absolutly love her. :wub: I bet some of you guys that have owned ya Zed for years still do it. :p :p

• Like 4

Yep, still take a sneaky look back at it after 2 and a half years of ownership. And then when it's out of site, I've got 100's of pics on my phone! :lol:

Everytime, even been known to open the front door randomly just to go and have a peek at my chargespeed. I know I need to get a life but the stance and look of the car takes a lot of beating.

• Like 1

I find I lock it, walk off about 5 meters, lock it 10 times more, walk back and check it's locked by pulling the handle, then lock once more for good measure and then finally wander off.... followed by a glance back.

• Like 1

I find I lock it, walk off about 5 meters, lock it 10 times more, walk back and check it's locked by pulling the handle, then lock once more for good measure and then finally wander off.... followed by a glance back.

But what if putting your keys in your pocket after you've checked it's locked and locking it once more has inadvertantly unlocked it again? :scare:

Best go check mate :thumbs:

• Like 2

Lmao I do this! Always press the lock button like 10 times :lol:

• Like 1

Everytime, even been known to open the front door randomly just to go and have a peek at my chargespeed. I know I need to get a life but the stance and look of the car takes a lot of beating.

lol im the same, every time i walk buy a window or door which looks out on the drive I take a peak at my car!

lol im the same, every time i walk buy a window or door which looks out on the drive I take a peak at my car!

Hotel reception staff always look at me like I'm mental when I ask for a room overlooking the car park :D

• Like 2

I think the lock button on my key fob will wear out soon, press it so many times to make sure it's locked!! :lol:

Should do the window mod so that they fold in when you lock the car ;)

Sent from the golf club...

Ohhh good shout!!!

I think the lock button on my key fob will wear out soon, press it so many times to make sure it's locked!! :lol:

Ohhh good shout!!!

Not sure if anyone is doing the modules now though :shrug:

Try flyboy

Edited by spursmaddave

Hotel reception staff always look at me like I'm mental when I ask for a room overlooking the car park :D

They're normally the cheaper rooms too! Bonus! :lol:

• Like 1

Ohhh good shout!!!

Try flyboy

this one from flyboy?

http://www.350z-uk.c...k/page__st__260

Edited by bamdc2

Ohhh good shout!!!

Try flyboy

this one from flyboy?

http://www.350z-uk.c...k/page__st__260

Not too sure, worth enquiring :)

• Like 1

Every day. At work I have managed to get it down to just two glances back after walking from the car park to work's entrance but at home it's a different story!.. I will get out, lock it, tell myself to just go in the fudding house this time as it's not going anywhere and I can look at it again on the next outing. What actually happens is I lock it, walk away and before I go round the corner of the house I have a glance back, proceed to go back to the car, walk around it, admire it's beauty, think how lucky I am to own it then say OK OK thats enough, walk round corner of house, not satisfied i've looked enough so have one final peek round corner at it then finally go into the house.

Definitely some sort of illness :lol: , oh yeah i forgot it's called Zeditus

• Like 1