Tip of the day

Husky

Have a good one for you all....

Don't think to yourself (when driving home on your own down a deserted, dark and spooky country road) 'how scary would it be if I was to look in the rear view mirror now and see a crazy mad looking stranger's face looking back at me'. It freaks you out, big time......

I so worry about you sometimes. You really are not normal in the head :lol:

Have a good one for you all....

Don't think to yourself (when driving home on your own down a deserted, dark and spooky country road) 'how scary would it be if I was to look in the rear view mirror now and see a crazy mad looking stranger's face looking back at me'. It freaks you out, big time......

Used to do that all the time. It was a wizened old woman with no eyes, when I imagined it.

• Like 2

Don't attempt to transform your 4 yr olds new Transformer robot into it's vehicle shape following the tiny pictogram drawings on the back of the box whilst driving through town......you may be somewhat distracted from the road :blush:

They're hard in the living room on a sofa, let alone whilst driving!

never jump off a roof when your 12 thinking a bin bag will serve as a parachute.

I did that but had the sense to land on grass. My neighbour saw me and decided to copy me but he did it landing on concrete and broke his leg. His mum then came round and blamed me. My dad said to her that her son should be more intelligent next time and do it properly :lol:

:lol: exactly, if your going to be stupid at least be good at it. i call it 'calculated stupidity'

Edited by AndyZ33HR
  • Like 4

Don't attempt to transform your 4 yr olds new Transformer robot into it's vehicle shape following the tiny pictogram drawings on the back of the box whilst driving through town......you may be somewhat distracted from the road :blush:

Let's look at this. You start a thread about transformers and the various toy cars available and the next day in another thread you are talking about playing with a new transformer toy which you claim to belong to your 4 year old :lol:

I have a tip of the day for you. Don't try and fool us you crazy transformer obsessed toy owner, we all know you went out and bought it for yourself :lol:

• Like 3

If for example you're staying in a hotel in the states, don't see what things you can put down the waste disposal unit before it will pack up ( just between you and me, it's chopsticks )

I don't think I have ever stayed in a hotel room with it's own waste disposal unit B) Even a room upgrade at Caesar's palace didn't come with one of those....feel so cheated :dry:

Plastic or wooden chopsticks?....just out of interest ;)

wooden :teeth:

• Like 1

So many valuable life lessons here.

One from today. If you have pizza the night before and it is using your intestinal tract as a didgeridoo. Go to the toilet immediately, do not delay. If you do wait that extra minute, the cleaner will have closed the toilet and you will have to run down two flights of stairs and across an office to the next nearest loo only to find that it was used previously by an ape who can't flush. Run quickly, flush quickly, sit quickly.

• Like 2

Don't try and have a stare out competition with a goldfish..... you'll lose.

What about a holding your breath underwater contest?!

well technically you'd have to dunk your head in the tank whilst tossing the goldfish out at the same time. First to die loses

Don't try and have a stare out competition with a goldfish..... you'll lose.

What about a holding your breath underwater contest?!

well technically you'd have to dunk your head in the tank whilst tossing the goldfish out at the same time. First to die WINS

corrected that for you :thumbs:

Dont do 3 weeks of night shift, then start your car with only your left leg in the car (on the clutch) after only a couple of hours of sleep, and forget that on this one occasion, you left your car in gear on your drive when you parked it up, to warm it up before trip out.

Result was the car tearing down the drive way, with me hanging half out of it, the open door smashing into the corner of the house, trapping my leg and pushing it into the metal loop that locks the door, just below my knee, as well as dragging my foot along the drive, removing quite abit of skin on the side of my big toe.

I have no idea how i managed to get in the car, but managed to bring it to a stop before it hit the house opposite the drive way, before the gates ripped my wing mirror off. After reversing the car back onto the drive, looking at the surprisingly small amount of blood, I got out, looked at the car, then went into the house, dropped my trousers, and discovered a 15mm wide x 40mm long hole in my leg, just to the side of the vertical bone that is attached to the knee.