Is it my imagination or have 350Z prices increased?

NeilMH

Yes I've noticed they have gone up a bit but don't sports cars always go up in summer ?

Yes...but this seems a bit more than I had noticed in the past....or maybe I just didn't see it as clearly

Well, would you prefer it if I lied? :shrug:

I don't think 350Z selling prices have changed much at all in the last 12mths, indicating that prices have stabilised and are not dropping any more. That's positive, is it not? Christ, some of you people really are painful to deal with.

Yep summer price increases that you usually see. The only prices we see are what they are stuck up for sale for, what they are actually sold for is another matter.

I think you have got some way to go before prices in reality go up, there are still hundreds of them up for sale across the country at any one time. Maybe in about 5-10 years or so you might see an increase in value based on age and rarity?

Yep summer price increases that you usually see. The only prices we see are what they are stuck up for sale for, what they are actually sold for is another matter.

I think you have got some way to go before prices in reality go up, there are still hundreds of them up for sale across the country at any one time. Maybe in about 5-10 years or so you might see an increase in value based on age and rarity?

I'm glad I bought mine in the winter and sold in the summer then :lol:

The 2 that I saw at a garage before buying mine were both over priced (2k more than I paid for mine) and have both sold. Garages seem to shift em very quickly even with high price tags.

I have seen a few people on here put theres up for ridiculous prices recently....

The 350 will never raise in value as long as the 370 exists. Sorry :surrender:

I wouldnt agree mate, R32s are more expensive than R33s for instance. I wouldn't be surprised if the original Audi TT becomes a classic at some point. We also don't know what will happen with the range, there could be a 390z? Although the name would be a challenge as it would most likely be a small engined turbo!

The 2 that I saw at a garage before buying mine were both over priced (2k more than I paid for mine) and have both sold. Garages seem to shift em very quickly even with high price tags.

Amazing what finance can do for shifting cars on...

I bought my immaculate 2004 uk car for £8000 when it was 7 years old. To get a similar 7 year old (2007/8) car now....seems higher. The HR engine does seem to make quite an impact on price. I'm looking at 12k for a late HR from the garages and good private sales of such cars seem rare. Issue is that there is nowt wrong with mine- meaning that making the change would be a luxury!

Also surprised that 370z prices are remarkably stubborn for a large engine sports car...

Edited by Siman350z

:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

They will all come tumbling down again come winter!

I imagine the roadster prices soar in the summer and plummet in winter.. alot more than the coupe. After all the Roadster really is a summer car. Tin top coupe? not so much..

Well, would you prefer it if I lied? :shrug:

I don't think 350Z selling prices have changed much at all in the last 12mths, indicating that prices have stabilised and are not dropping any more. That's positive, is it not? Christ, some of you people really are painful to deal with.

haha I love your sperg fits!

I agree there are lots for sale across the country, but in over a years ownership I have never seen another in Oxfordshire, perhaps they just avoid me. :teeth:

I agree there are lots for sale across the country, but in over a years ownership I have never seen another in Oxfordshire, perhaps they just avoid me. :teeth:

I live in Oxfordshire!

• Like 1