gate crashing a MSV race

StevoD

10 pages on Piston Heads about this, certainly though, the outside video doesn't match up with the inside video:

There's a window open in this clip, but there doesn't seem to be in the interior shots and the passenger seat appears to be empty:

Brands are releasing a statement according to twatter, but only to enquiring media...

10 pages on Piston Heads about this, certainly though, the outside video doesn't match up with the inside video:

There's a window open in this clip, but there doesn't seem to be in the interior shots and the passenger seat appears to be empty:

Brands are releasing a statement according to twatter, but only to enquiring media...

Think somebody on behalf of the Forum should enquire from Brands.

I know the Press Office so lets see what happens. :surrender:

Strange...

• Like 1

Also, it's a bit strange that the camerman know's to point at the VW before it's in obvious sighting...
  • Like 1

Lets hope he is charged with something, if not he will just think its all a great laugh as will plenty of muppets that watch it.

Its not a good thing for Motorsport from a health and safety perspective they love any excuse to add fuel to the argument that motorsport is too dangerous. It is pretty poor that they managed so easily to drive up to the pit garages and straight through, I hope Brand Hatch tighten up on this.

PR stunt.

Told you.

I don't think soooo...!! :scare:

Where is the promotional value in it, all its got so far is negative press..!!! :scare: :scare:

Because VW always do "the right thing"...

They're very good at using negative press to their advantage...

• Like 1

no its just now made me link tesco car park chavvy ****s to polo drivers althought this seems t be a modern VAG thing after watching a new fabia vrs at btcc getting pi**ed off he had to wait in que so nudged the car park marshall with his car of which the marshall decided to make him wait longer so he beep opened the window swearing then proceed to push him out the way and fly past all the que exiting snetterton in excess of 60mph

Edited by StevoD

you can hear the wind noise of the open window on this inside clip and the outside clip you can see the window open :shrug:

also grundy hes filming from the direction cars are coming from think it would be odd to film the other way

Had to watch this in work, I must say all 3 of them are douche bags. I agree there should be a jail sentence for this as he has put his passengers and everyone on the track in danger. I was also annoyed that the girl kept trying to grab the steering wheel even when he was on track!

Had to watch this in work, I must say all 3 of them are douche bags. I agree there should be a jail sentence for this as he has put his passengers and everyone on the track in danger. I was also annoyed that the girl kept trying to grab the steering wheel even when he was on track!

cant blame her tho if im honest

He's been arrested..YES... :yahoo: :yahoo:

POLICE have arrested a 21-year-old Tonbridge man in connection with an incident at Brands Hatch over the weekend.

A group of youths gatecrashed a high-speed race taking place at the racing track driving a Volkswagen Polo onto the course.

A video filmed by a back seat passenger was uploaded on YouTube and has attracted widespread criticism online.

The video, uploaded to YouTube with the title ‘Idiotic teenagers make fools of themselves at Brands Hatch’ on Saturday, shows a Volkswagen Polo driver entering the famous racecourse as cars speed past.

Filmed by a backseat passenger, the male driver laughs as his female front seat passenger, and seemingly the owner of the car, screams in terror.

And this morning, a new video has emerged which shows how the Polo entered the racecourse as race competitors in VW Beetles sped past the gatecrasher.

The competition, organised by Borough Green-based British Racing & Sports Car Club, was brought to a halt by a red flag with around twenty minutes left of the four-hour race.

The BRSCC's Twitter feed indicates the race was neutralised on safety grounds as the cars were led to the pit stop before they re-grided and the race was restarted.

A spokesman for Kent Police said: “On Sunday (June 15) Kent Police was made aware of a report of possible offences committed at Brands Hatch race track in West Kingsdown.

Edited by WhackyWill

Think somebody on behalf of the Forum should enquire from Brands.

I know the Press Office so lets see what happens. :surrender:

It's a matter for for Brands and the police, no need for the forum to get involved with something that has nothing to do with us.
  • Like 1