[SOLD] 08 Twilight Grey 350z HR GT pack (FSH) - £8500

:RedZed:

It's a lot of car for the money, if I were nearby I would be tempted (I'm looking for a black one but I do like the grey too and at this price I'd probably bend).

If you are really interested then take the train down and have a look. Many on here will have travelled quite a distance to find the best car / deal.

I am sure the seller will knock your rail fare off the price.

It's a lot of car for the money, if I were nearby I would be tempted (I'm looking for a black one but I do like the grey too and at this price I'd probably bend).

If you are really interested then take the train down and have a look. Many on here will have travelled quite a distance to find the best car / deal.

+1 but I wouldn't bank on the rail fair being discounted. that car is underpriced as it is!

+1 but I wouldn't bank on the rail fair being discounted. that car is underpriced as it is!

Fair comment.

It's virtually the same as my car but an 08 rather than 57 plate. I thought it would be easily worth 9k minimum! Honestly shocked by this. I wonder if it's the higher road tax which puts people off but that's ridiculous as it only really works out to be the difference of 2 tanks of fuel a year.

Is this still for sale?

I'm close and looking for one now, will send a pM anyway just incase

still for sale Mike (not mine but the Op mentioned it in another thread today) :thumbs:

:lol: it was you're thread

Edited by GIXXERUK

Yes mate, still available and ready to go. You can come and see it whenever you want, I'll await a PM.

Just shown my friend this thread. He is interested.

Trying to persuade him to come look (Once he see's it surely it will be sold?!).

Will drop you a PM if he is serious.

• Like 1

Yes mate, still available and ready to go. You can come and see it whenever you want, I'll await a PM.

Just shown my friend this thread. He is interested.

Trying to persuade him to come look (Once he see's it surely it will be sold?!).

Will drop you a PM if he is serious.

Thanks mate. I can't see why for the price someone wouldn't take it off my hands straight away. HR, GT pack, & Nismo wheels for 8.5k seems like a good price to me :D (especially when you look at the prices on autotrader).

I went to view this last night, thanks Ollie for the short notice viewing.

For me at the moment its a little too far away from oem for me to be happy spending the top end of my budget as I would have to sell my s2k straight away to have any cash for any work needed, I am hoping to overlap the ownership of both so I can make the right choice on car for me.

If it hasn't sold in a little while I may rethink my options but if you get a seller before then take the money.