ARK grip exhaust owners.

Rustie

I have been very interested in this exhaust lately and i was wondering if any one on the form owns one.

Mainly wanting to know is it worth the money (1 grand is a good amount of money to spend)?

What do you think about the sound at high low revs (does it sound unique)?

Have any trouble with the installation ( I have an 04)?

And i already know it looks the part, a big factor in my interest.

Scion_FRS_Ark_Grip_Exhaust_4.jpgark-exhaust-350z-burnt-3.png

Wizurd has one fitted and its only a month or two old.

My son is having one fitted next week, so if you can hang on a few days we can let you know what its like.

Have to say its a cracking piece of kit...well engineered looking at it.

• Like 1

I'll be at LakeZ, have it fitted with Berk HFCs and happy to let you have a listen as well

Just to be clear, mine is on stock cats too but then you will have a great chance to hear what so many of us often struggle with when buying a new zorst, hearing various options :thumbs:

Just got mine on today, well happy with! Its on stock cats, but i didn't want it too loud...for example droning on the motorway. Anyway, just cruising its pretty quiet, but if you put your foot down it changes to a deep and very sexy V6 rumble :D

Plus it looks mint B)

Hope this helps!

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

^ What Zedd said

His is on a DE while mine is on an HR. Both on standard cats.

He reckons mine is slightly louder.

Cant fault it, no booming or droning, just a great sound, especially when you drop a gear.

I had Berks HFC's on mine but took them off, too much droning, went back to standard cats and it's perfect imo (DE), lots of pix in my build thread. In summary a great looking and sounding Zorst too. As has already been said no droning with standard cats and sounds great just pootling around or with lots of loud pedal, comes into it's own then. :)http://www.350z-uk.c.../page__st__120

We are the European distributors for Ark Performance

And offer a warranty covered directly from Ark USA. This of course can be validated directly by ARK

They are a great system, we introduced them to the UK market in 2013, sold lots to 350/370 owners and I have one on my car too.

Lovely exhaust :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yep it is a lovely looking and sounding exhaust :thumbs:

8188c8b9ec297a87bdbd3413ee751491.jpg

Thanks, can I ask is it normal for it to hang this low? Does that not cause any clearence issues?

And offer a warranty covered directly from Ark USA. This of course can be validated directly by ARK

They are a great system, we introduced them to the UK market in 2013, sold lots to 350/370 owners and I have one on my car too.

Thanks for that. Does that mean Torqen resell stock from yourself or are there other EU distributors? The wording doesnt make it very clear sorry.

Edited by Sargara

Yep it is a lovely looking and sounding exhaust :thumbs:

8188c8b9ec297a87bdbd3413ee751491.jpg

Thanks, can I ask is it normal for it to hang this low? Does that not cause any clearence issues?

Thanks for that. Does that mean Torqen resell stock from yourself or are there other EU distributors? The wording doesnt make it very clear sorry.

Tarmac Sportz are the European dealer for Ark and deal directly with them and supply a VAT receipt with all orders

If you are unsure then you can contact Ark directly :thumbs: