ARK grip exhaust owners.

Rustie

Apologies for jumping on this thread, anyone around the Derby area with one of these fitted I could possibly have a cheeky listen to? Soon be time to replace my rusty tube and wouldn't mind getting as many possibles listened to before it drops off. Cheers

I am lowered on Tein S Springs and have no clearance issues. The Mines lip is more of a challenge tho.

My standard set up is 15mm lower than stock, around the same as TeinS I believe, no clearance issues her either, and bonus, no lip!

How would an ark sound on a supercharged z with hfc? Would it be really loud with drone or hardly any.

Octet/torqen had an ark on his turbo'd zed with ark HFCs and it wasn't really loud, not sure about drone, send him a pm

That exhaust did not see much of the turbo, replaced it with the Amuse Titanium exhaust :)

Here is a video before FI with the ARK exhaust + ARK R pipes + RaceLogic TC

• 2 weeks later...

am in need of ordering a new exhaust and im pretty sure im going to order an Ark exhaust with titanium tips and the Ark hfcs, has anyone had any experiences with fitment issues? and recommendations on where to take it to be fitted? and then once it is fitted how soon should i get it upreved and remapped?

thanks guys