Chirag1988's Build Thread - service update

Great work Chriag! What colour paint did you use to spray your engine bay orange and where did you get it from?

I used Ford Electric Orange from Halfords mate - nice and bright!

It's a lovely colour :thumbs::teeth:

• 3 weeks later...

So a few small mods done recently. Changed the gear and handbrake gaitors and also swapped the OEM knob for a Nismo leather one which I'd actually bought off Easty before I'd even got my zed lol

IMAG1368.jpg

IMAG1385.jpg

Also I finally got round to spraying and fitting the passenger side switch surround. Used Satin Black from Halfords

IMAG1382.jpg

^^ Interesting... :snack:

...oh and like the new gear knob. :thumbs:

Looking good mate, hope you are keeping her clean with some pressure washer power :teeth:

Like that gear knob, do you know what brand it is? Where to buy?

Thanks guys, the gear knob is actually a Nismo one but it's leather. I wanted to try to keep with the alezan colour but shifting with this just feels better. I bought it off Easty, a forum member off here.

Colin - the pressure washer is getting around lol, my boss has borrowed it to clean his front paving while the weather's good! It's working just as good as the day I got it off you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So...it took longer than expected...but the end result is definitely worth it...

IMAG1540.jpg

IMAG1536.jpg

IMAG1539.jpg

IMAG1538.jpg

IMAG1537.jpg

Thanks to Chris at Tarmac Sportz for supplying the V2 and thanks to Taras and his team at RT Performance for doing a cracking job at painting and fitting!

Looks awesome! Any other plans for the rear? A different rear bumper maybe?

I'll definitely be going for the Chargespeed rear bumper, but the cost of buying, painting and fitting it means it'll probably be next year or so!

Looks good man! you fancy coming southend on saturday? i've organised a meet, theres a thread on here, about 5-6 zeds coming!

I might be able to do that - what time mate? I'm working till 5pm though...

• Like 2

Looks awesome! Any other plans for the rear? A different rear bumper maybe?

I'll definitely be going for the Chargespeed rear bumper, but the cost of buying, painting and fitting it means it'll probably be next year or so!

Cool, think that would look really good if you do decide to go that route :)

• Like 1