This guy really knows how to get performance from his car !!

lomoto

Thats is just hilarious lolololololololololol :teeth:

It has to be a joke!!!

Please:

"Often I put the rear seats flat, this reduces weight. (Like why you crawl flat across a frozen pond so as not to break the ice)"

or better still

"The car is always clean improving aerodynamic progress"

:teeth::teeth:

Sadly not a joke, I remember being directed to this thread mid last year and having a good old chuckle. The thread was then several pages long, and contained many more colourful insults - its still a funny read though.

I reckon next time Im at weight watchers Ill lie flat on the scales instead of standing upright - that'll make all the difference - come on gold star! :thumbs:

Im working on the smilies - if I could remember how to re-order them Id do it now just for you. :lol:

Ah thanks! ;)

Just doing our bit for the good of the masses! :D

As for the comments, what a plonker. :headhurt:

Gotta say, I have a mate who is bonkers just like this guy. Last year he picked me up in an Elise and told me he had "weighed the fuel and polished the bonnet to reduce drag".

I cracked up laughing, not least because it was ME he was picking up thus rendering all weight saving measures completely redundant :teeth:

It took me about an hour to get in the damned thing and of course I am still there, this is a laptop with a wireless connection, my diet consists of drive thru take aways and I go to the toilet through a small plastic tube...

he forgot to mention that if you go for a poo before getting in the car it will be even lighter and therefore faster! Oh and empty your pockets as well, that helps. :thumbs:

Also when driving ., recline your seats all the way back ;)

Sadly not a joke, I remember being directed to this thread mid last year and having a good old chuckle. The thread was then several pages long, and contained many more colourful insults - its still a funny read though.

I reckon next time Im at weight watchers Ill lie flat on the scales instead of standing upright - that'll make all the difference - come on gold star! :thumbs:

+1 what an idiot!!

If he'd said that he put the seats down to lower the centre of gravity rather than "reduce the weight" you might be able to forgive him for being a total plonker rather than a complete moron! As for polishing it, this would make sense if you were after an extra 1000th of a second to beat Hamilton to pole position, but in a Corsa????? Pleaaaaaaase!

Love it, sent it to every petrol head I know!! :lol: