2008 (57) Red 313HR GT Nismo Kitted 33k Miles £11495

ersen.o

I havent put this on autotrader yet as i need to take my private plate off so if i sell on here then at least i can trust the member to give it back to me!

Usual

2008 (57) 313HR GT

Red

33k Miles

6 Months road tax

10 Months MOT

Rare Frost leather

GT Pack

OEM Satnav

FSH

Mods

Nismo V2 Bodykit (Will supply OEM bumper and OEM Sides)

Stage 2 Competition Clutch

Lightweight Flywheel

Berk Decats

Cobra Non-Res System

Corsworth Drop in Filters

Eibach 20mm/25mm Spacers

Tints (medium)

Black Diamond Discs/Pads Front (New)

Abbey Motorsport Remap (297bhp@Hubs)

Bad Points

Front bumper needs a respray, it has alot of stonechips, i have lowered the price due to this.

1 inch scratch on wheel arch

pics coming on reply

£12000

Edited by ersen.o

I'm interested in your car, can you tell me whereabouts you are and provide me with more detail, photos etc. I should point out that I am new to 350Z's and would appreciate any information you can provide me.

Many Thanks

Wayne

Oh I forgot to add address

I'm in SE London SE6

I'm just at work I'll post pics after 6! What would you like to know! As for Zeds this is the final model before 370z its the top spec with all the gadgets available

Forgot to mention has brand new Goodyear eagle f1 front and near brand new rear!

I have sent you a message in the hope that I could phone you later to discuss.

I'm selling my TVR next week and was contemplating going over to a Honda S2000 but am now considering a 350Z. I have been doing a bit of reading on the model over the last couple of days.

I'm going to see how things go with Wayne first, if it falls through I'll be stripping the car to standard as I think it's going to be hard to sell modified so if anyone interested in bits let me know!

Thanks guys, Dave not sure what you mean, the pass seat is near brand new, the drivers has wear on the outer bolster but good condition!

I think it just hasn't photographed well, Zed bolsters take a lot of wear due to the shape, a colour matched refurb kit for £25 and some TLC and it would look good as new again

• 4 weeks later...