Lyndsey's Z "I'm only going to paint the wheels" Chargespeed rear P6!

Lyndzzz

Thanks

No issues what so ever. I removed the grille, used Tiger seal on the lip bar and 1 self tapping screw in each wheel arch. The grille went straight back on, using the same screw holes.

Never fitted anything like this before and it took less than 45 minutes, including removing the bumper protector lip that attaches from below with the undertray :)

Last update before LakeZ and the skydive :)

Got some nice shiney engine bay bolts and washers off Tarmac, just a few shots of them fitted

P1050869_zps13cbfdf8.jpg

P1050872_zps9f6b94d1.jpg

P1050873_zps9ef7bc52.jpg

IMAG1063_1_zpsnziciior.jpg

I only need the strut bolts replacing and it'll be done!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Decided against the shiney strut bolts and sprayed them black, along with the air filter stabilizing bar. Very minor things but ties everything in together :thumbs:

P1050931_zps676d6eeb.jpg

Next on the list is side steps and a rear diffuser, but they'll have to wait a little while :thumbdown:

Edited by Lyndzzz

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a little while since I gave the car something purdy, so thanks to a fellow member selling their Tarmac side diffusers she's looking all lovely!!

Apologies for the poor photo's I couldn't wait to fit them (in the rain) and share :lol:

DSC_0054_zpsys9qsr93.jpgDSC_0055_zpshgsvuggl.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Been a little quiet on the zed front (and forum) recently. I've added a JDM diffuser, thanks to Grundy :thumbs:

This is the start of the next phase for my lovely girl :) with some additions in the pipeline I hope to have her "finished" in the not too distant future :teeth:

DSC_0095_zpsebdj3n6v.jpgDSC_0119_zps7khy5lv6.jpgDSC_0117_zpsifrqrxnt.jpg

Been a little quiet on the zed front (and forum) recently. I've added a JDM diffuser, thanks to Grundy :thumbs:

This is the start of the next phase for my lovely girl :) with some additions in the pipeline I hope to have her "finished" in the not too distant future :teeth:

What do you mean finished when you start modding there's no such thing as finished the gaps between mods are where you run out of money ;) oh and i like the wheels considering doing mine in matte black. Edited by andybp
  • Like 1

What do you mean finished when you start modding there's no such thing as finished the gaps between mods are where you run out of money ;) oh and i like the wheels considering doing mine in matte black.

That's why the finished is in quotation marks!! :lol:

How was the fitment? and did it scrub up okay? Looks great :thumbs:

It took me all of 20 minutes to fit! I gave it a wipe down and it cleaned up pretty well. Thanks again :thumbs:

Just having a catch up on your build Lyndzzz. Front lip, side steps and diffuser look great :thumbs:

Thanks Zeus :)

Edited by Lyndzzz