Does anyone know this car? PH05ROD

mouldie

Currently listed on eBay at the following listing:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-GT-3-5-V6-Roadster-/121346075472?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c40ca2b50

I wondered if anyone knows of it rom the forum? It's listed as an 05 model but appears to have the newer interior. Does anyone have any idea why? Any thoughts on how it looks price wise?

Thanks!

Everything except the interior screams 2005 ... could be the interior has been upgraded though ... about £1500.00 overpriced IMHO

Yes, looks like a full interior upgrade on a 2005 car.

Pete

My car is virtually identical to that.

The interior doesn't look majorly different than mine. What are the major differences?

It makes me feel smug that I payed less than half that and mine has done only 38k miles :)

Edited by Kev

The interior doesn't look majorly different than mine. What are the major differences?

It makes me feel smug that I payed less than half that and mine has done only 38k miles :)

Brushed alloy controls and gear stick surround, hazard warning light moved forward, sliding cubby replaces the ashtray and updated and illuminated door cards are the major differences. The facelift also included an illuminated ignition switch and steering wheel controls but it's impossible to say if these have been fitted. Although its not applicable to this Zed the SatNav was properly integrated into the console as well. Not too sure about the net in the passenger foot well, could be a roadster thing or part of the facelift? my older Zed coupe doesn't have one.

Pete

• Like 1

Brushed alloy controls and gear stick surround, hazard warning light moved forward, sliding cubby replaces the ashtray and updated and illuminated door cards are the major differences. The facelift also included an illuminated ignition switch and steering wheel controls but it's impossible to say if these have been fitted. Although its not applicable to this Zed the SatNav was properly integrated into the console as well. Not too sure about the net in the passenger foot well, could be a roadster thing or part of the facelift? my older Zed coupe doesn't have one.

Pete

They don't seem like major differences?

I was worrying about the interior a bit before I bought my car, but it's nowhere near as bad as I expected.

The seats aren't bad and although there is a lot of plastic it's high quality compared to the hard brittle plastic you tend to find in new cars. The plastic in new mercs looks and feels much cheaper.

It seems a bit silly not to have a glove box but other than that I've got no major gripes. It's not up to German standards overall but I was expecting much worse.

Same with the Bose. Not great but I thought it'd be worse.

Do the alloy controls fit the old interior?

Edited by Kev

Do the alloy controls fit the old interior?

I don't know, I've never had occasion to remove the console and I've never seen them for sale on EBay, I guess any conversions are entire units removed from write offs.

Pete

• Like 1

I'm jealous of the front and rear z badges!!! but if roadsters are getting near this....mine will be gone before having to worry about new badges.

To be fair - it looks a decent Z but I too would query the change of centre consul.

I'm jealous of the front and rear z badges!!! but if roadsters are getting near this....mine will be gone before having to worry about new badges.

To be fair - it looks a decent Z but I too would query the change of centre consul.

My car has the same badges. I was sure they were factory fit, but someone on here said all Z's left the factory with Nissan badges?

I've fallen in love with my roadster over the last week. Best buy I've ever made.

Edited by Kev