New member from leicester!

Hey all! Got my 07 HR 350z back in February, been following and looking through this forum for about 6 months prior to buying my Z (used to be a Beemer guy), and though its about time I joined up, and can I say that even when iv been browsing as a non member, what a refreshingly helpful and friendly community this is!

Cheers guys

BillyJ

Thanks man, I thought long and hard before I made my choice, and a long time searching reviews on the forums etc, was a difficult decision between another BMW (m3) or a z but whenever I rip it up I know I made the right choice :D it was the choice between the de or hr that was stumping me but with the few mods I intend on doing I think i got it right

Billy,

Im coming to see mitz and get some work done on saturday am... 9-12 ish.

If you fancy a beer / breakfast and a chat with a fellow z owner head down.

Mitz at Cougar store is a guy you should meet too.... no doubt he will help you perfect your Z in the future (not that it isnt perfect now, of course....)

Also, do you have a stubby aerial? < essential.

Hi & welcome, look forward to some pics, photobucket works well and it's free & easy to use

What mods you got planned, it's a slippery slope you know once you start you won't be able to stop (modding that is) :thumbs:

Well I'm ordering my pair of cosworth panel filters next month, then hopefully by the end of this year ill have a new exhaust system (might check the used section of the forum) then thinking of heading to tdi north for a remap and possible hfcs, heard they're a respectable bunch :)

Billy,

Im coming to see mitz and get some work done on saturday am... 9-12 ish.

If you fancy a beer / breakfast and a chat with a fellow z owner head down.

Mitz at Cougar store is a guy you should meet too.... no doubt he will help you perfect your Z in the future (not that it isnt perfect now, of course....)

Also, do you have a stubby aerial? < essential.

That sounds ace, I work Saturday mornings in wigston bit finish around 11ish, but then pick the missus up at about 1pm but free inbetween, where abouts you thinking?

And no stubby yet, seeing next week if my mates S2000 stub fits and if so ill have it off him, nearly had my eye out when cleaning mine last week!

Edited by BillyJ

I'll PM you my number pal,

I'll be at Cougar store (135 Queens Rd, Leicester LE2 3FL) from 9 till about 12, so just ring me when you finish and i'll let you know where I am.

If thats on your route, you might as well swing past and say hey.

I'll PM you my number pal,

I'll be at Cougar store (135 Queens Rd, Leicester LE2 3FL) from 9 till about 12, so just ring me when you finish and i'll let you know where I am.

If thats on your route, you might as well swing past and say hey.

Yeh definitely, ill be able to be there by 1130 I recon, ill text you on the day